• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd say split them up (or even make the first season LONGER, since a lot of people will want to work on their initial team setups?)

PBY

Banned
I have both an Xbox and (hopefully soon, ordered off amazon) the game for the first time in 2 years. No mic yet but I can make that happen.

Can I get in the league? New gamertag too since its my roomies console.

Smiley90

I have both an Xbox and (hopefully soon, ordered off amazon) the game for the first time in 2 years. No mic yet but I can make that happen.

Can I get in the league? New gamertag too since its my roomies console.

There are free spots in the versus league, check the OP for what teams!

Marvie, I'd assume once everyone in the simmed league has the game and is signed up we'll start?

What about the vs league? And when will you open double-registrations :D

PBY

Banned

Marvie, I'd assume once everyone in the simmed league has the game and is signed up we'll start?

KK, I'd love to get in on some versus action. I'll take the Senators if thats cool.

MacAttack

Signed up for the sim league. I want in on the Vs league too, so let me know if there any spots for people who want to dual enroll.

Alright, my game came today. GT is Cold Cognition. Can't find the charge cable for my headset, sorry bros.

Also, sign me up for the Avs in vs league as well if there's space.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just got home, I'll be setting up the VS league in a half hour or so, I'll post when it's up.

Marvie_3

Banned
One thing, if your gamertag isn't the same as your GAF name, make sure to PM the commissioner of the league. Otherwise we have no way of knowing who you are and will reject the join requests.

Red_Man

GAF Versus League is up, name is "Neogaf Versus League" if you're joining PM me on gaf with your gamer tag and team, just to screen out the lurkers.

I got Malkin, Spezza, and E. Kane in the randomized draft :D rest of my team is pretty meh though....

Smiley90

?

GAF Versus League is up, name is "Neogaf Versus League" if you're joining PM me on gaf with your gamer tag and team, just to screen out the lurkers.

I got Malkin, Spezza, and E. Kane in the randomized draft :D rest of my team is pretty meh though....

ohwait you can do the random draft even before people join? Marvie, did you do that too? GOD NOW I WANT TO GO ONLINE TONIGHT TO SEE WHO I HAVE DAMNIT.

Also, those are nice. Who's your goalie? (I remain by Goalies being really important, since they're hardest to replace :D)

ALSO, wait, if the randomized rosters have already happened, won't people who haven't signed up yet.. be able to look at those rosters from unclaimed teams (or ask people who are in to look at them for them) and then just claim the teams whose roster they like best? I was fully under the impression that randomized drafts wouldn't happen until the league is filled and setup to avoid situations like this.

I REALLY hope that's not what's happening Red :lol, I don't wanna be able to look at what teams have what players and then pick my team on Thursday/Friday according to who I like. With marvie's simmed league it's less important since all teams have been assigned, but for your league signups are still open...

Red_Man

This GM connected Hub is still slow as fuck, hopefully they can fix that.

Gonna take the dog for a walk for a bit, when I get back I'll add whoever sends requests

RS4-

Red, whats up with the two diff. VS leagues? I'll assume the main one is the one you mentioned "Neogaf versus League."

edit - you can see which teams have what players :(

My rangers top 3: Quick, Kopitar, Bogosian

Smiley90

Red, whats up with the two diff. VS leagues? I'll assume the main one is the one you mentioned "Neogaf versus League."

Ah damnit, Red, you'll have to restart it and wait with doing the random draft this time. If that's not an option and you have to do it upon league creation, then wait with doing the draft/creation until signups have filled up.

Thanks for letting me/us know RS :/ red was a little overeager there. :p

Merguson

Banned
My roster isn't too bad..

Mikko Koivu.. Loui Eriksson... JVR.. Malone.. Subban... Goligoski.. M-A Fleury..

and in the system.. huberdeau and howden.. and a handful of panthers prospects..

(And I'm talking about the sim league)

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

I got Kessel and Benn with Calgary

Marvie_3

Banned
My roster isn't too bad..

Mikko Koivu.. Loui Eriksson... JVR.. Malone.. Subban... Goligoski.. M-A Fleury..

and in the system.. huberdeau and howden.. and a handful of panthers prospects..

(And I'm talking about the sim league)
Apparently the NHL/AHL players are the only ones randomized. The prospects stick with their respective clubs.

Smiley90

Can someone please give me the big names/prospects for the BJ's in the simmed league, I won't get the game til tmrw :p

Simmed league early draft is fine because it's full, versus league will need to be re-drafted after signups are closed.

Apparently the NHL/AHL players are the only ones randomized. The prospects stick with their respective clubs.

So I'll have Murray? Eeeh not too bad.

Merguson

Banned
Can someone please give me the big names/prospects for the BJ's in the simmed league, I won't get the game til tmrw :p

Simmed league early draft is fine because it's full, versus league will need to be re-drafted after signups are closed.

So I'll have Murray? Eeeh not too bad.

Top three rated players are :Karlsson. Neal. Seguin.

Oh, Pavelec is your goalie.

Smiley90

Top three rated players are :Karlsson. Neal. Seguin.

Oh, Pavelec is your goalie.

Karlsson & Murray top d-men for the next decade, I'm down. Also Seguin's young fuck yeah. I'm happy. Pavelec's fine.

Thanks! Now I can sleep well.

WHICH OF YOU FUCKERS GOT STAMKOS AND WHO GET THE SEDINS AND CAN COMMENCE AN EPIC TABRIS FLEECING

Red_Man

I made one dicking around with the EA sports pass this weekend, dunno if I can delete it or not. Main one is the "Neogaf Versus League" though.

Ah damnit, Red, you'll have to restart it and wait with doing the random draft this time. If that's not an option and you have to do it upon league creation, then wait with doing the draft/creation until signups have filled up.

Thanks for letting me/us know RS :/ red was a little overeager there. :p
What are your talking about?

Schuey and RS4 are in.

Smiley90

I made one dicking around with the EA sports pass this weekend, dunno if I can delete it or not. Main one is the "Neogaf Versus League" though.

What are your talking about?

Schuey and RS4 are in.

If we can see which teams have which players already, people who newly sign up can look at the rosters and decide what team to pick based on that and it won't be random. "oooh Toronto's got Yakupov and Crosby, I'll pick them!" is hardly a random draft. See my posts above. Randomized rosters can't happen until signups are closed to avoid "peeking".

Red_Man

You have to select randomized drafts before the league is created. You can't do it after I'm pretty sure.

Smiley90

You have to select randomized drafts before the league is created. You can't do it after I'm pretty sure.

Then you'll have to wait with creating the league until signups are closed I suppose...? Similar to how it ended up with the simmed league.

If we can see which teams have which players already, people who newly sign up can look at the rosters and decide what team to pick based on that and it won't be random. "oooh Toronto's got Yakupov and Crosby, I'll pick them!" is hardly a random draft. See my posts above. Randomized rosters can't happen until signups are closed to avoid "peeking".

Did Toronto get Crosby and Nail, cause thats my team :p

Smiley90

Huh? How about people give me a team before they see it and then stick with it

And who says people don't look :lol. E.g. Person A asks person B who's already in the league about rosters, if they're not already visible from before joining.

Did Toronto get Crosby and Nail, cause thats my team :p

Sorry, was hypothetical :p if we leave the league as is then people in the league just have to promise to not talk about rosters of unclaimed teams to anyone.

And who says people don't look :lol. E.g. Person A asks person B who's already in the league about rosters, if they're not already visible from before joining.

Sorry, was hypothetical :p if we leave the league as is then people in the league just have to promise to not talk about rosters of unclaimed teams to anyone.

Meh, its not a big deal

Red_Man

Yea it's not that big of a deal, it's too difficult with all that, people just need to stick to their teams and not be assholes.

Tabris

I will be getting the game tomorrow after work. Anyone mind checking what's my line up (Edmonton Oilers) or just top 5 players?

As the Oilers, would Yakupov be in my system or randomized? Or are we re-drafting the players from last draft?

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Just requested ownership of the preds in the sim league. Looked like I had Duncan Keith and Vinny Lecavilier, WHO'S TRADIN?!

Red_Man

I've got request from Flyershockey44 and TheRizzle, are those anyone's GTs here? I assume they're lurkers.

Milly79

I will be getting the game tomorrow after work. Anyone mind checking what's my line up (Edmonton Oilers) or just top 5 players?

As the Oilers, would Yakupov be in my system or randomized? Or are we re-drafting the players from last draft?

Anderson, Pietrangelo, Ryan, Roy and Simmonds

Ovie - Backstrom - Michalek

Johnson - Seabrook

Harding

Not a bad lineup.......

Red -

When are we allowed to start playing games?

Red_Man

Added you theRizzle

Have another random GT request, SSMSUTanner10, if that's anyone here lemme know.

Smiley90

Red, did you decide on a schedule? Last time i remember it was 1 week til trade deadline, 1 week til playoffs, then 2 weeks for the playoffs? How bout the simmed one marvie?

I wonder what the first trade is gonna be and when. I'M EXCITED.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Marleau / Lecavalier / Hartnell top line w/ some Joel Ward heart on the 3rd line. you alls fucked

Havlat - Datsyuk - Nash is my top line in sim league. I'm pretty ok with that.

What do you want for Datsyuk not kidding?

Seriously, I have Crosby.... and that is pretty much it for my team, my overall depth completely sucks, think this first season is going to be more of a rebuilding year unfortunately. :/

Top Bottom