• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What's better than getting wrecked at my brother-in-law's wedding and debating the intricacies of the Electric Slide with random people? When that random person is Colby Armstrong and he also has strong takes on first person shooters. Cool dude.

Armstrong and Comasarek to Vancouver for Loluongo and Vcr 1st confirmed?! :D

T621q.jpg

I WAS THERE

Cake Boss

Banned
"Watching the NBA; not that easy for me," Jackson said. "There's very little passing offense that goes on in the NBA anymore. Everything is off the dribble, on a screen roll, through the screen roll, so the innovation is very limited as far as what's going on. I find myself watching hockey playoffs before watching basketball playoff games."

"You'd watch the NHL playoffs over the NBA playoff games?" Kremer quizzically asked.

"Less commercials, more fun, much more action. Yeah."

NBA GAF even Phil Jackson thinks the sport sucks balls.

Solo

I read on HFBoards that NYI allegedly offered CBJ ALL of their picks to move up to the 2nd pick to get Murray :lol

I know the source is just a half-step above Manics, but given the ineptitude of management with those 2 franchises, absolutely nothing would surprise me.

Also, :lol :lol :lol :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why? Family there, and they're a more competitive team then Toronto at this point, with none of that retarded media. Seems plausible to me.

lupinko

Why? Family there, and they're a more competitive team then Toronto at this point, with none of that retarded media. Seems plausible to me.

But does he really want another situation like with Schneider? Florida already has Theodore and super prospect Markstrom. Whereas in tdot, well there's Canada's Wonderland!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I REALLY hope we trade Luongo before July first, so we can sign Schneids... if we don't Schneider probably won't sign and I have to be scared that someone's gonna offer sheet him...

Red_Man

Bob mackenzie already said he expects schiender to sign before luongo is traded and if no one offer sheeted stamkos they won't offer sheet Schneider.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bob mackenzie already said he expects schiender to sign before luongo is traded and if no one offer sheeted stamkos they won't offer sheet Schneider.

Why would Schneider sign before Luongo gets traded? If Luongo gets traded he knows he'll be the Nr1 started and can accept a long-term offer from the Canucks, which he won't do if Luongo stays. It's in his best interest to wait until Luongo is gone, so he knows what kind of deal he can accept...

What's better than getting wrecked at my brother-in-law's wedding and debating the intricacies of the Electric Slide with random people? When that random person is Colby Armstrong and he also has strong takes on first person shooters. Cool dude.

Nice.

What's an electric slide? A really awesome prank to play on a kids playground?

Red_Man

Why would Schneider sign before Luongo gets traded? If Luongo gets traded he knows he'll be the Nr1 started and can accept a long-term offer from the Canucks, which he won't do if Luongo stays. It's in his best interest to wait until Luongo is gone, so he knows what kind of deal he can accept...

Bob Mackenzie said:
Just a hunch, but I would suspect Corey Schneider will sign new deal BEFORE any Luongo deal is done. Schneider negotiations ongoing.

It's pretty obvious Schneider is the #1 now, Luongo isn't staying, Gillis saying he could stay with the team is just blowing smoke up the media's ass. You can't have a guy like Luongo sticking around after everything that has happened.

Montresor

I'm loving the Rielly and Finn picks the more I read about them. I hope Rielly becomes our Karlsson two years from now.

Also, that Rupert kid Toronto drafted in the 5th or 6th round is a "junkyard dog" according to Burkie Burke, and his undrafted twin brother has been invited to our camp. I hope we snatch him up!

Red_Man

I'm loving the Rielly and Finn picks the more I read about them. I hope Rielly becomes our Karlsson two years from now.

Also, that Rupert kid Toronto drafted in the 5th or 6th round is a "junkyard dog" according to Burkie Burke, and his undrafted twin brother has been invited to our camp. I hope we snatch him up!
I saw a lot of Rupert during the memorial cup because he was on the same team as Montreal's Tinordi, and he has a lot of jam and skill, he was huge for them during their run.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Damn you Hendrick! Damn you!

Knowing Burke he's probably like fighting over who is sending the pick

Like the kaberle deal with Boston

Kessel and a first for kaberle? Sure!!!!no I didn't say kaberle and a first !

Fuck that trade would have changed the franchise

Instead of kaberle and seguin and 2 picks for Kessel and colborne

It would have been kaberle and kadri (possibly) for Kessel

We'd have seguin right now...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Told ya so.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
That guy was basically a monster in the playoffs for St. Louis

But it makes me laugh that it would be Brett fucking lebda for Andy mcdonald

Merguson

Banned
You guys are really on the prowl for news about this trade? How about you go outside and have a social life?

I'm reading the same thread too

Great, Penner became a King, Pahllson is in Sweden and now Andy Mcdonald will be a Leaf.

Wanking over my 2007 DVD is going to get more depressing from here on in.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Great, Penner became a King, Pahllson is in Sweden and now Andy Mcdonald will be a Leaf.

Wanking over my 2007 DVD is going to get more depressing from here on in.

Hahaha

But naah the McDonald potential trade is all unsubstantiated. Just a poster on HFboards posting it with no link or anything.

Top Bottom