• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Marvie_3

Banned
The Simpsons images are always so spot-on with NHL-GAF. I have to hand it to you guys.

right now I feel like Bart and you guys are Lisa
http://i.imgur.com/9iiU8.jpg[IMG]

Dolan as an Anaheim Mighty Duck was pretty funny too[/QUOTE]

You're going on a field trip?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shit, I was having appletinis with Cake Boss earlier and I still haven't recovered.
You must have held back, your sentences don't look like they were created by smashing your face against the keyboard repeatedly.

Clydefrog

You're going on a field trip?

okay then i'm marge at the gas station and you're Mr. Burns
8RO5n.jpg

bitch.

Quick

Banned
You must have held back, your sentences don't look like they were created by smashing your face against the keyboard repeatedly.

Here, I'll cover for him:

onjhisdg;raiwgeohiewGOHIQwoihewohiTQOHIewiohwqHIOwebQWOIHewhoiohiWEIOHOIPOIOHJAOIJHOIHGHOIHOIHOIHERIOOIHUWA

Solo

Do you guys think Alyonka is just a friendly tour guide for new Russian players, or does she provide other services?

Did you see that red dress? I think she fucked all* of them in the TSN Social Lounge.

*Except for Nail, lolz. Kid has serious blueballs. Probably a metaphor for what being an Oiler will be like.

Dat Wilson signing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93LzxyMgPQ0

I'd rather we did, I like the guy and he has serious skill but those concussions man.. fuck. Can't have another season of that shit, total morale killer. Knowing our luck it'll come to bite us, he'll sign with MN and only be healthy when he plays against us.

True, I just really liked him. He's definitely talented but last 3 years especially he just hasn't been healthy. I kind of had a feeling too after he did come back and Sacco kept shitting on him by putting on 3rd and many times 4th line instead of on a higher line. :/

"@Steve_Lloyd: According to #Sens Dev. camp guide, Robin Lehner is 21 lbs heavier & an inch taller than last year. 6'3 220lbs then, 6'4 241lbs now."

So I guess all the rumors that I heard of him partying and getting addicted to junk food are true.

No wonder they traded for Bishop and drafted 2 goalies this year.

There might be some concerns if he's following the "Phil Kessel Diet for NHL Players"

Cake Boss

Banned
So I guess all the rumors that I heard of him partying and getting addicted to junk food are true.

No wonder they traded for Bishop and drafted 2 goalies this year.

There might be some concerns if he's following the "Phil Kessel Diet for NHL Players"

Really I have seen him on Xbox Live alot lately playing BF3.

LOL that pic url says milkshake, fitting.

Apparently Holland has offered Schultz a spot in the lineup if he signs with Detroit. I like this new Holland, seems to be getting rather aggressive. Also I'm starting to love our 2nd pick this year when we got Frk, kid has some nice hands and skill and a very hard shot, man our forward crop of young guys coming up is looking extremely good right now. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dF_PgivZIk&feature=player_embedded

Also a guy on HFboards who I believed called the Bertuzzi to Detroit after Hudler bolted to the KHL says his "sources" pretty much confirmed that Suter to Detroit is a done deal. I know HFboards, but I'm taking any little bit of positive news I can get, July 1st needs to get here quick!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs also stated today they -want- Schultz

Please oh please

Having gardiner, Schultz, Phaneuf, Liles, rielly and Gunnar would be pretty mind bending

Really I have seen him on Xbox Live alot lately playing BF3.

Yeah I know he got hooked on XBL and BF3, he was challenging people on twitter a while ago, if you beat him you get an autograph or something :lol

Just for comparison, Bishop is 6'7 and 215lbs.

Hope he gets his ass on the treadmill this summer, shame if he's let himself go like that, he's got insane skill.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Also a guy on HFboards who I believed called the Bertuzzi to Detroit after Hudler bolted to the KHL says his "sources" pretty much confirmed that Suter to Detroit is a done deal. I know HFboards, but I'm taking any little bit of positive news I can get, July 1st needs to get here quick!
COLLUSION

Top Bottom