• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I dont recall Burrows targeting other players heads.

Does "feeding them his fingers" count as targeting the head?

Also, back from my vacation, have we traded Luongo yet? Wait, there's a trade-ban? Boo.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
TSN comments are the worst.

If the Canucks win: top-rated comments are "suck it haters"
If the Canucks lose: top-rated comments are "suck it Canucks fans"

Still better than Leafs comments

If the Leafs win: top-rated comments are "1967" "makesmelaffs"
If the Leafs lose: top-rated comments are "1967" "makesmelaffs"

Hmm at least they're consistent.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I didn't realize people actually read those comments.....maybe if I need a reason to kill myself I'll check them out one day.

Solo

No surprise there, seemed obvious from day one. Great move. All of a sudden Habs exec team is getting legit.

Cactus

Banned
Dredger says Rick Dudley to be named assistant GM to Bergevin.

No surprise there, seemed obvious from day one. Great move. All of a sudden Habs exec team is getting legit.

Hmm. I guess the rumours were true after all. The only question left seems to be whether the Leafs will be able to hold onto him until after the entry draft.

Dudley is a great talent evaluator, though the impact he had with the Leafs was very minimal since he was only here for 11 months or so. The only signing we know he had any significant input in was Phillipe Dupuis, who didn't work out, but his past achievements speak for themselves. It'll be tough seeing him go to a rival team.

Tabris

Team - Operating Revenue

New York Rangers 41.4
Philadelphia Flyers 3.2
Los Angeles Kings -2
St. Louis Blues -2.7
New Jersey Devils -6.1
Washington Capitals -7.5
Nashville Predators -7.5
Phoenix Coyotes -24.4

Bolded are teams probably going to go through if the same dynamic keeps. PHX vs NJD/WSH stanley cup finals. PHX wins.

Red_Man

Babcock says he wants to finish up in Detroit but would love a chance in Montreal. Hhnnnggghhh god yes please make it so.

Quick

Banned
It kinda stings that Dudley is going to go to a division rival.

Especially because he's done extensive work for the coming draft.

What's the update on the situation? Is he going to wait until after the draft or go there immediately once contracts are signed?

Marvie_3

Banned
How do you feel about Quenneville being Montreal's next coach, Marvie?
As long as he takes Mike Kitchen with him, he's all yours, buddy.

In other news, Patrick Kane's offseason training is off to an early start:

tumblr_m3l7kxkESZ1rsvjp9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3l7kxkESZ1rsvjp9o5_500.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Babcock says he wants to finish up in Detroit but would love a chance in Montreal. Hhnnnggghhh god yes please make it so.

Excellent coach.

Still remember that tard that said Canada didn't have have a good group of coaches for the Olympics...fuckin dude didn't know what he was talking about.

But let's be realistic. You guys are going to get Ron Wilson! :D

Red_Man

The one on the right isn't half bad, but the one on the left looks like she just walked out of Mordor.

Revenant

Patrick Kane doing his normal offseason routine of drinking and tuna fishing I see. Good to see he's taking the loss hard.

Top Bottom