• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

TOO MANY POINTS, DOESNT FIT IN

ONLY ACCEPT GRINDER GOALS

You only have yourself to blame for this. Making Radulov think it'd be acceptable to drink until 4am!? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

And no dude, it was NOT OK to whisper "don't be a pussy, all the Nashville peeps do it" when he was staring at tequila shots at 2am.

I HAD HOPES ON THE PREDS TO RID THE WORLD OF THE COYOTES EARLIER

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. I thought the all caps and "OMG" would be enough to give that away.

Ah sorry, didn't catch that. But yeah, biggest surprise out of that for me is that the average number of push-ups is 30 and only one got more than 50. I knew at least two in my high school class who were able to do more than that... Is that just not that big a deal for hockey player or what's up with that?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
this just in: wings fans still whining about salary cap

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/psh/comments/boring_hockey/

Don't be hating on our ability to spend tons of money back in the good old days.

Jesus Christ.

". If a team is good enough to make the playoffs, they are good enough that they can win the Stanley Cup. No team is better than them by any significant margin"

And that's good that way. Why is anyone still talking about this, the salary cap is amazing.

I want my 2002 All Star team back. :(

Marvie_3

Banned
If the queens win the cup tomorrow it'll be the same day the Ducks won it in '07...

haratic pls

XAncBuo1mNW5cox.jpg

Top Bottom