• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Quick

Banned
It's been ages since I played Halo. I remember a few friends and I just ganging up on each other randomly in Blood Gulch.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
i0gKVScoUk5SO.gif

Ahhhh yea, I can't wait, I think I'm one of the only people who is liking some of the changes they're bringing. Campaign, and Spartan Ops looks amazing as well.

Yeah. I'm not adverse to change in games. I like what 343 is doing. Really pumped for the campaign and Spartan ops as well.

Heretic

Reach was like a quick swift in the balls. I was so disappointed with it. I gave MP a strong change but the armor abilities ruined it for me. I really enjoyed the SP campaign though. Halo 4 looks to improve on the campaign and hopefully bring Halo closer to 2 and 3. 10 Years of a certain formula and then they go and do Reach... broke my heart :'(

I'm going to play the shit out of Halo 4 though. Master Chief is back and that's all I want! Oh and sexy Cortana too =)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've played a shit ton of Reach, even though I hate a lot of the armor abilities. I'm good enough it doesn't ruin it for me, but some of it definitely causes some serious frustration. I like 343's attempt at creating more defined team roles this time around.

Heretic

I've played a shit ton of Reach, even though I hate a lot of the armor abilities. I'm good enough it doesn't ruin it for me, but some of it definitely causes some serious frustration. I like 343's attempt at creating more defined team roles this time around.

I guess i'm not good enough =(

Red_Man

:lol I didn't mean it that way, they're still really stupid, I hate jet pack and armor lock the most, but if you play enough you eventually learn ways around them.

Heretic

:lol I didn't mean it that way, they're still really stupid, I hate jet pack and armor lock the most, but if you play enough you eventually learn ways around them.

Maybe when Halo 4 comes out I'll stop helping at shelters and quit feeding the poor and homeless so that i can play Halo more...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Reach was the first Halo MP game I played (only because it came with my 360) and I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

As in, you thought it was good, or as in, you don;t understand our hype for Halo 4?

Either way, your answer is right there.

Osorio

Last night I was trying to leave a bbq to go to some party and as I was leaving the host barges outside and begs me to put my dick in his unconscious friend's mouth for about 10 minutes.

Last night I was trying to leave a bbq to go to some party and as I was leaving the host barges outside and begs me to put my dick in his unconscious friend's mouth for about 10 minutes.
Did he plead with you for ten minutes or was it to stick the dick for 10 mins? Did you do it?

To move the discussion away from hockey again, I'm super stoked for Halo 4,and I for the most part stopped playing video games.

How is the new Counterstrike?

Revenant

Yup. I love Cs go but the tweaks are under the hood and a graphical update. If you never like cs before it won't change your mind.

Red_Man

Pretty much, I've never been a fan of CS, played CS:GO for 5 minutes, and never touched it again.

I love the Forge though. I hope they're keeping that in 4. With the community building all of the maps from 2 (Turf!), it was almost nostalgiac at times (if you could ignore the armor abilities) to play with friends.

Red_Man

It is because you are weak.
It's true. I didn't grow up playing CS, I'm a peasant compared to most of the people who play it.
I love the Forge though. I hope they're keeping that in 4. With the community building all of the maps from 2 (Turf!), it was almost nostalgiac at times (if you could ignore the armor abilities) to play with friends.
I've never used forged, not my thing, but I hope they make it more accessible with new assets so people can make some actual unique maps.

Revenant

It's true. I didn't grow up playing CS, I'm a peasant compared to most of the people who play it.

yea it's a rough game if you're completely new to it. It's unapologetic in terms of its more classic approach to fps conventions.

Kidding about the weak comment too of course, as someone who is a CS fan it's basically like being Manics wife, it tears you down but you just keep coming back for more.

also Halo 4 GAF matchmaking party sounds like something that'll need to be done.

Top Bottom