• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Osorio

NHL 2012-2013 |OT|
food-smiley-005.gif

Stasis

NHL 2012-2013 |OT| New Jersey is the greatest country in the world

Wonderful place to visit, NJ. It's always a toss up between Trenton and Newark when it comes to recommending places to tourist friends.

(I'm allowed to do this, my dad's from Linden and I grew up visiting my grandmother in Elizabeth every weekend)

Osorio

Wonderful place to visit, NJ. It's always a toss up between Trenton and Newark when it comes to recommending places to tourist friends.

(I'm allowed to do this, my dad's from Linden and I grew up visiting my grandmother in Elizabeth every weekend)

Right. When my friends go to California I tell them they can't miss Fresno or Sacramento

Stasis

Right. When my friends go to California I tell them they can't miss Fresno or Sacramento

I lol'd.

Tbh I'm basically a half Jerseyite. I like making fun of Jersey, but I don't hate on it. I don't even hate the Devils, which is weird as shit coming from a NYR fan I know.

Osorio

I lol'd.

Tbh I'm basically a half Jerseyite. I like making fun of Jersey, but I don't hate on it. I don't even hate the Devils, which is weird as shit coming from a NYR fan I know.

I notice that more often than not the NY-based Rangers fans hate the Isles more while the NJ-based Rangers fans hate the Devils more.

Stasis

I notice that more often than not the NY-based Rangers fans hate the Isles more while the NJ-based Rangers fans hate the Devils more.

I definitely hate the Isles, so you may be on to something!

Same goes for my dad. Die hard Rangers fan forever, but really has respect for the Devils and has always been a fan of Brodeur.

Osorio

I definitely hate the Isles, so you may be on to something!

Same goes for my dad. Die hard Rangers fan forever, but really has respect for the Devils and has always been a fan of Brodeur.

I get more shit for wearing my Devils gear in Jersey than in Manhattan or Brooklyn. Actually I never get shit for wearing Devils gear in the city.

MacAttack

NHL 2012-2013 |OT| Fehr Factor

NHL 2012-2013 |OT| Fehr and loathing in New York

NHL 2012-2013 |OT| This is why you don't cheer Bettman, Kings fans!

Marvie_3

Banned
The players are saying the Sept. 15th date isnt a real date and the real date is Oct. 11th the first day of the season.

The players are fucking stupid then. The CBA expires on the 15th and there's no fucking way the owners are going to let the season start without a new CBA.

Top Bottom