• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

ShaneB

Next trade: philly trades away a D-man. Just for even more lulz. 0-1-4 system incoming?

Nevermind, all these deals and rumours are confusing me. I was seeing Nash included to Philly for Goalie Bob and etc. It's not so funny anymore... well.. maybe a little.

I am so lost.

Fei

They're actually really comparable looking at their seasons as starters:

2011 Bobrovsky 28-13-8, 2.59 GAA, .915 %
2012 Bryz 33-16-7, 2.48 GAA, .909 %

Too bad for that humongous big contract until 2020. :lol

Solo

Subban and Yaks would provide a decade's worth of entertainment at the Bell Centre. Make it happen, hockey gods!

Revenant

Detective Mason now teams up with Bobrovsky.. a recently transferred in cop who plays by his own rules.

Coming octobe- December 2012

They can meet up with Kane and Kane in the sequel

I'm at work watching muted and am intrigued :lol

Will watch after work w/ sound

I think you'll enjoy it. Their "I love to hear the boos" is a great leafs parody if you like that one. And of course "Moves like Jagr"...

Detective Mason now teams up with Bobrovsky.. a recently transferred in cop who plays by his own rules.

:lol

Homer is going to turn around and trade him back his picks for Nash.

I don't expect them to keep all these picks. Homer is gonna make another move today. He can't resist. My bet is he's mashing the X button on his controller as we speak.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We'd break him. He thought Vancouver was tough? Philly would eat him alive.

I feel fairly confident after letting in a weak goal Luongo would just curl into the fetal position and cry right at center ice. Meanwhile the Philly fans wouldn't give a fuck and pelt him with beer and cheesesteak.

Cake Boss

Banned
Greg Thomson @Greg_Thomson The San Jose Sharks have dropped out of the Rick Nash sweepstakes. At this point, it appears as though Ottawa is the front runner. #NHLDraft

More like the only runner amirite?

Quick

Banned
I feel fairly confident after letting in a weak goal Luongo would just curl into the fetal position and cry right at center ice. Meanwhile the Philly fans wouldn't give a fuck and pelt him with beer and cheesesteak.

Oh, the humanit--hey, a cheesesteak!

Thank god Leighton is a UFA too this year. If he ever set foot on the ice in Philly again I don't know what reaction I would have.

How has there been no talk about Iginla? Calgary is fucking retarded.

ShaneB

Thank god Leighton is a UFA too this year. If he ever set foot on the ice in Philly again I don't know what reaction I would have.

How has there been no talk about Iginla? Calgary is fucking retarded.

Iginla should've been moved years ago when his value was near the top of the league. Now they'd be lucky to get food scraps for what they need to rebuild.

Curufinwe

Do Columbus have a backup goalie who can replace Bob for shootouts? He was a likable guy and definitely has potential, but god damn was he poor in on on one situations.

Apart from this time...

tumblr_lyc71cx8XF1r2se1zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyc6v7FdCg1qzueheo1_100.gif

fallout

Mason: Damnit, Bobrovsky! This isn't our jurisdiction!
Bobrovsky: I'll make it my jurisdiction. *pulls out gun* ... just back me up, here Mase.
Mason: Alright, Bob. But this better work.

Chief: [later] Well Bobrovsky, Mason is dead! They slit his throat from ear to ear.
Bobrovsky: Hey I'm trying to eat lunch here!

Acid08

Banned
Smart move by the Sharks. I wash hoping they'd give up the farm for him and screw their team over.
Lol what farm? We have one of the worst prospect pools in the League. Pretty much all career 4th liners or backup goalies. Hamilton is gonna turn out good though.

Cake Boss

Banned
*Rumor*- According to various reports, #Sens now front runners for #CBJ Nash. Latest offer was, B.Bishop, N. Foligno, M.Zibanejad."

Just accept it Howsen you little fucking prick.

Someone on the radio mentioned how all of the GMs pretty much refer to Howsen as dead man walking.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@Aportzline: As for Rick Nash trade? Howson said no offers are close. "They have a ways to go yet.""

Haha go fuck yourself.

Hes like that annoying that kid that no one likes but you are forced to make friends with him because hes the only kid that has a Nintendo 64 in the neighbourhood.

Quick

Banned
Mason: Damnit, Bobrovsky! This isn't our jurisdiction!
Bobrovsky: I'll make it my jurisdiction. *pulls out gun* ... just back me up, here Mase.
Mason: Alright, Bob. But this better work.

Chief: [later] Well Bobrovsky, Mason is dead! They slit his throat from ear to ear.
Bobrovsky: Hey I'm trying to eat lunch here!

jacknicholsonyes.gif

Chief: Bobrovsky, in my office. NOW!
Bobrovsky: ...
Chief: The hell kind of stunt was that?
Bobrovsky:Just doing my job sir...the only way I know how.
Chief: That's 15 people dead, and 3 wounded for traffic duty!
Bobrovsky: Like I said, the only way I know how.

Top Bottom