• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Cloudy

Banned
I'm advancing the league then. If it was a mistake, he'll post here and let us know. If not, he'll be replaced...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So what time are we supposed to have our game done by? Dopey and I are obviously having some issues getting this game done.

Fifty

Dammit Dopey! At least tell us that you're not able to give it your all beforehand. Dropping from a GA league without an explanation is weak. I really wanted the Leafs and now some random guy has them. (edit: Ok, DJ has them...no hard feelings DJ, my comments are only directed at Dopey. Good luck this season)

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
WTF - I just beat DM's Mighty Ducks in a glorious overtime and the damn thing froze during the update! Cloudy, can you fix/update it, or do we have to play again?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Whew..ok...it'd be shame for all that swearing to go for naught. I thought I was gonna have a brain aneurysm until I managed to tie it up. Sorry for all the cussing, DM.

Cloudy

Banned
Just in case it happens again:

Post-league game Update:
Sometimes, the game will freeze at the "Reporting Results" screen. Don't panic. Just let it do it's thing and the game will usually report.

Do NOT turn off your xbox at this screen. There is a queue which reports league games and depending on the league server traffic, it may be backed up.

Just don't do anything until the game reports or you're kicked back to the lobby or menu screen (this is rare). Even if you are kicked, the game might still record so just be patient.

If it records but doesn't show on the website, don't worry as it can take up to 20 minutes to show up.

shoplifter

Maverick said:
Okay, Columbus....when do you want to play? It's the weekend, so just give me a time.

Tomorrow before 2pm or Monday evening is looking fine right now, Monday the better of the two.

Fifty

Ramirez said:
LMAO,its always funny when people bitch about gettin a certain team then drop out :p

:( Yeah, it sucks.

Good game DJ. I couldn't believe that goal I gave away...when I passed to your stick :p Then again, I had my share of good breaks. You're a good player.

andy what the F dude, you messaged me that you were ready to play our game, then i sign onto NHL and you leave to play castle wolfenstein? or was ESPN NFL just slow in giving me the "ready to play" message?

shoplifter

Mav - I can play tonight if you'd like, gimme 30 min to put the mrs. to bed. Toss me a PM if you're up for it.

edit: I'll probably be playing Fable, so you can just toss me an invite from there too.

edit the 2nd: gotta go to the grocery for 5-10 before I can play Fable. I should be on by 9:30est

Maverick

Come on, playas....Play your games so that I can bring the cup home to its rightful place in pittsburgh.

KOLTZOV/FLEURY CO-MVPS!

Top Bottom