• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
SOrry MAV, i had Business up in NYC today and just getting back.... we can play tomorrow whenever... and Works, u have a whole week, you wont hold anyone up, look at me and mav, we are taking forever....

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey I checked my xbox live messages and I had one from Cloudy with the league info. Well I went looking for the league and I couldn't find it. The search didn't work at all for me and I even scrolled through the entire list in hopes of finding it that way.
What is the exact league name? And am I doing something wrong? I'm just going into the season mode and looking for a league name correct?

Nevermind I just checked the first post and the league name is NOT lastcallleague. Ugh

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Yea I am going to hit the gym now..... I will try to be back at 1-30, if i am not here on the dot, just try to sit tight, I will be around......

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
This is ridiculous, the one week where I actually have tons of spare time and the only games I can get in are exhibition ones! :\

Malakhov

Banned
How about we start another league with fewer teams and with people who plays their games the fastest?

We'd still go at it in this one but at least it would give us something to do meanwhile.

Fifty

Slow down...don't we just have one guy or two who's taking a long time to play their game? They handled week 1 OK I believe..I think we should either advance the week or replace them..hopefully we'll find out what the delay is. I'm not sure how long it's been because my schedule is off the norm this week.

shoplifter

Malakhov said:
How about we start another league with fewer teams and with people who plays their games the fastest?

We'd still go at it in this one but at least it would give us something to do meanwhile.

I'll go do that right now.

How's 8 teams, 16 games sound?

shoplifter

It is done.

PM me for info.

8 teams
18 games
4 day interval
4 team playoffs, best of 3

All-star

fighting off
penalties all turned down 3 notches

I know someone will bitch about all-star instead of HOF, but we're just playin for fun.

shoplifter

Cloudy said:
There are deadlines for a reason, you know? A small speedy league is not a bad idea though....

I'm not intending to step on anyone's toes. This one's just to pass some time, and since Bish was sayin he couldn't get any league games in I thought a second small one wouldn't hurt anyone.

I distinctly remember you kicking me from the NFL league last year for not finishing games well before the deadline Konex. No hard feelings though, that comment just struck me as funny. :p

Cloudy

Banned
You were kicked from that league because you weren't posting on the league boards or communicating with the rest of us or your opponent (which Tru and Dopey have been doing) and no one knew what was up. Truelize just took over Tampa last night so I guess I'm not particularly surprised that the game isn't played :p

As far as stepping on toes, I don't think that's an issue as Malakhov who's an admin of this league suggested it :lol

Like I said, it's a good idea IMO. Although, I'm not sure how well it'll work since people can't seem to be bothered to even sign up for tournaments in this game. I only play HOF so I won't be joining unfortunately...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
yeah um, truelize, either i can play tonight, or i can play tomorrow night any time after 5 pm est. or friday before 5 est. make your time.

shoplifter

I thought about making it a pond hockey league with no penalties and offsides/icing/2line passes off, but decided not to. :p

\/\/\/ yeah, but it's only for fun so it doesn't really matter.

Malakhov

Banned
Cloudy said:
Anything but HOF against other human players = scorefests...
Doesn't matter it's just a league for fun while we wait for the real thing. Come on, I enjoy playing with you :(

Malakhov

Banned
It's been more than a week and I haven't gotten any reply from sega about my quits and the bug, I'm pissed. If at least they'd take out my quits, it looks bad.

Malakhov

Banned
I've just played nhl 2005 on PC. The game is gorgeous but it's still the same old ping pong checking game. All you do is use the sprint button and check everyone heh.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Well, I'm signed in for both leagues and have tons of time Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning to play. Keep an eye out.

Malakhov

Banned
I've just played an NHL 2005 world cup game, me being canada and the cpu being the U.S.A on the hardest difficulty.

Canada 6 - U.S.A 2
Canada 42 shots - U.S.A 22 shots
Canada 72 hits - U.S.A 31 hits

Boggles my mind why would anyone play this 'cept PC only owners.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DopeyFish said:
yeah um, truelize, either i can play tonight, or i can play tomorrow night any time after 5 pm est. or friday before 5 est. make your time.
Hey I can play anytime tonight. Just let me know here. I'm mountain time and it's 6:30 right now. So I'm game. I'm game tomorrow too if you need. Just PM me and lets go.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It says Dopey is online when i enter into the league lobby, but it doesn't say what game he is playing or anything.

Malakhov

Banned
Get in the lobby and select your game and tell him you're ready to play it.

I played him yesterday night, good game too.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Malakhov said:
Get in the lobby and select your game and tell him you're ready to play it.

I played him yesterday night, good game too.
Haha. It doesn't show that he is playing NHL2k5. It just means he is signed into Xbox live doesn't it?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
K I'm gonna go finish Silent Hill 4 then. I've got to take it back tomorrow anyway. So I need to get that done.
Dopey we need to set a time for tomorrow night. I'll be home around 8 mtn time.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Truelize said:
K I'm gonna go finish Silent Hill 4 then. I've got to take it back tomorrow anyway. So I need to get that done.
Dopey we need to set a time for tomorrow night. I'll be home around 8 mtn time.

i won't be around at all past 5 pm est. work. play now dude.

Top Bottom