• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

I don't play for the Blackhawks, is my avatar confusing you?

He means Jeff Carter is literally going to come to your house in a cocaine rage and beat the shit out of you while muttering something about "how that movie about him was terrible and misleading"

Tabris

I don't play for the Blackhawks, is my avatar confusing you?

Being a fan changes the pronoun.

med_gallery_62965_123_682282.jpg

3N16MA

Banned
The way I see it even if Philly catches and passes the Pens in the standings their road record will be better than their home record which will cancel out the fact that the Pens are better at home. If things stay the same then they will still cancel each other out. I have spent much time creating the formula that is the basis of my statement.

Dang, you guys must not know Marvie as it is typical of him to ask which players are going to go for a drive with Heatley, it is like a monthly tradition in here.

bardia

I'm pretty sure if Marvie could have it his way he'd have Heatley drive a family van consisting of the Hawks bottom 6, bottom 2 D pairs + both goalies.

Quick

Banned
Just saw highlights of the Pens/Flyers game. I don't see anything wrong with the Pens putting their 4th line on the ice, so it seems like a stupid argument, but maybe someone can fill me in on what exactly was going on. Shithead move by Schenn to check Crosby from behind, though.

And Pierre McGuire just standing there between Granato and Laviolette, lol.

After 24/7, I've come to like Hartnell. Probably one of the livelier and entertaining personalities in the league. Fucking lol at the Hulk impression.

Slurmer

Banned
Just saw highlights of the Pens/Flyers game. I don't see anything wrong with the Pens putting their 4th line on the ice, so it seems like a stupid argument, but maybe someone can fill me in on what exactly was going on. Shithead move by Schenn to check Crosby from behind, though.

And Pierre McGuire just standing there between Granato and Laviolette, lol.

After 24/7, I've come to like Hartnell. Probably one of the livelier and entertaining personalities in the league. Fucking lol at the Hulk impression.

Lavi didn't like the 4th line being out there at the end, that's basically the extent of it. I don't get his outrage either really, but he's overly passionate about the team and his players so I like that. I think more than that though, the incident is just reflective of two teams that really don't like eachother.

The Schenn check on Crosby was nothing. I am surprised people are making a big deal about it, but understand it since its Crosby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom