• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

rellix

What's the record for most OTL? Someone posted on a forum that the Panthers just tied it at 17, but I'm seeing two other teams at 16 right now, so I find that kind of hard to believe.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
What's the record for most OTL? Someone posted on a forum that the Panthers just tied it at 17, but I'm seeing two other teams at 16 right now, so I find that kind of hard to believe.

I thought I'd heard that it was the Lightning with 18.

I love Semin :3

2V1UJ.jpg

Smiley90

New-York-Rangers-iPhone-Wallpaper-Download.jpg

if the rangers beat boston tonight they clinch the presidents trophy

Yeah no that can't be true, Vancouver has the same amount of Points with 3 games left, so even if the Rangers win they'll be only 2 points ahead with 3 games left. And St Louis would also only be 3 points behind.

EDIT: If they win tonight, they'll be guaranteed 1st in the Eastern Conference though, if that's what you meant.

Yeah no that can't be true, Vancouver has the same amount of Points with 3 games left, so even if the Rangers win they'll be only 2 points ahead with 3 games left. And St Louis would also only be 3 points behind.

EDIT: If they win tonight, they'll be guaranteed 1st in the Eastern Conference though, if that's what you meant.

:lol

Tabris

Shut the fuck up about your stupid fantasy team.

Nah I'm good :p It's a community thread and it's related to the NHL. We're having a good time as it's playoff time in our neo-gaf NHL fantasy league. Just put me back on ignore.

I could also have Dan Giradi go -1/-2 in combination to beat it.

Smiley90

Nah I'm good :p It's a community thread and it's related to the NHL. We're having a good time as it's playoff time in our neo-gaf NHL fantasy league. Just put me back on ignore.

I could also have Dan Giradi go -1/-2 in combination to beat it.

Is there a way non-league members can look at your league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom