• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Man Mike Milbury, what a massive ass.

I am still appalled how this guy still has a job, its simply amazing. You are telling me there isn't another scrub you could grab to talk hockey instead of this baboon's ass?

Man Mike Milbury, what a massive ass.

I am still appalled how this guy still has a job, its simply amazing. You are telling me there isn't another scrub you could grab to talk hockey instead of this baboon's ass?

Says stupid things for controversy and ratings.

Just like Don Cherry

Socreges

Banned
It's true, and moreso Ehrhoff. Without Ehrhoff we are 2-9-2 this year.

Glad he's worked out for you guys, at least. Some here tried to make him out to be a turnover machine, which he's not. Just not as conservative as most and thats a good thing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How convenient that Price has "headaches"
I know you guys don't understand what if feels like to have a #1 goalie, but they're not going to risk him getting injured any further for some stupid 3 games that mean nothing. Oh yea and Grigorenko is ours bitch!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I know you guys don't understand what if feels like to have a #1 goalie, but they're not going to risk him getting injured any further for some stupid 3 games that mean nothing. Oh yea and Grigorenko is ours bitch!

I hope karma bites you in the ass and gives you the 5th pick! :mad:

Though with the Leafs' luck, we'll probably end up getting the 5th :'(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Random fact from the Calgary-Vancouver game: Malhotra went 12-for-15 on faceoffs. NICE.

MacAttack

Says stupid things for controversy and ratings.

Just like Don Cherry

This needs to be quoted truth and accuracy so we don't have to hear "why does this man still have a job" every time those two say something someone disagrees with. Because it is the primary reason both of those guys still hold the jobs they do.

Smiley90

It seems that general managers (most of them anyways) have some sort of honor code not to do any offer sheets.

Bronies+are+fucking+gayyyyyyyyy...+like+come+on+seriously+my+little+_2fd97fd87865e5aac6294d341a6f98d2.png

The best part is picturing how that sounds in my head as an 'on the street' style interview...

"Sir, what round do you think the Sens will play t-"
"YES"
"......"
"........"

Smiley90

The best part is picturing how that sounds in my head as an 'on the street' style interview...

"Sir, what round do you think the Sens will play t-"
"YES"
"......"
"........"

In my head the answer comes after a lot of though. "What round do you think the Sens will play until?" "mhm... mmmmhmm..... Yes."

So I'm looking at the goaltending statistical leaders. Is there any reason to NOT give the Vezina to Quick? His SV% and GAA are nearly identical to Lundqvist. He's played 66 games to Lundqvist's 59. He has 4 less wins, but LA doesn't give him any goal support. Quick also has one more shutout. Quick has played 400ish more minutes this season than Lundqvist as well. They both face about 27-28 shots per game.

It's certainly close, but I don't get how you can just give it to Lundqvist.

Just gonna leave this here....

Fei

Glad he's worked out for you guys, at least. Some here tried to make him out to be a turnover machine, which he's not. Just not as conservative as most and thats a good thing.

Yeah, I've loved the guy all year. He took a bit to get comfortable in the Sabres system, but has probably been their best defenseman since he came back in January. He's played monster minutes all year and just makes defensive zone exits/offensive zone entries much easier because he's always looking up ice.

I will say Acid is right in that he's missed the net from the point a lot this year. Probably my only complaint.

Socreges

Banned
I really hope LA wins the division. Would be great to have 2 of Detroit/Chicago/Nashville/LA eliminated for sure while the winners advance a bit roughed up.

Just gonna leave this here....
I don't see why not. People were talking about Lundqvist weeks ago when no one was close to him. He cooled off for a bit, though. Quick is the frontrunner right now and will almost definitely win. I don't see San Jose lighting him up.

Heretic

I really hope LA wins the division. Would be great to have 2 of Detroit/Chicago/Nashville/LA eliminated for sure while the winners advance a bit roughed up.

I don't see why not. People were talking about Lundqvist weeks ago when no one was close to him. He cooled off for a bit, though. Quick is the frontrunner right now and will almost definitely win. I don't see San Jose lighting him up.

That stingy defense too. Provides boring hockey but it gets the job done... fuck the queens

Quick won't win the Vezina, it really is Lundqvist's year. At least people know who he is now. Hopefully the Kings re-sign him when his contract comes up after next season. I would hate to see him go just because Bernier will be much cheaper.

Acid08

Banned

I can see why you'd think that, for sure. Part of me also feels like that.

I have this weird feeling though that we're gonna win our next three games though. Maybe not, that seems more likely. Pavs and Couture both have 30 goal seasons and Thornton is still playing great, tied for 3rd in assists. I honestly thought his top 5 in anything days might be over but he's still a monster. Kings can win the Pacific, I just want the Sharks to make the playoffs. 7th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom