• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wikipedia has both the home and away pics. Its bad

edit: oh wow, 95-96 was an all time failure year in terms of jersey design

-disney's "let's draw a third jersey"
-canucks pointless first shot at a red jersey
-"Burger" Kings
-Yogi Yellow Bruins
-Islanders Fishsticks
-the original photoshop that was the Lightning's original logo

I believe that at least 90% of the fans at this game went blind by the end.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hamilton is such a shit city, I have friends and family living there, it's pretty awful. Hopefully if they got a team that would change.

JLe9b.jpg

Apparently Tanev played with Subban and Stamkos on the same novice team, respect the C!

Hamilton is such a shit city, I have friends and family living there, it's pretty awful. Hopefully if they got a team that would change.

JLe9b.jpg

Apparently Tanev played with Subban and Stamkos on the same novice team, respect the C!
Considering how NHL ready he was lasst season, it wouldn't be too hard to imagine Tanev being a second or third round pick had he not stopped growing for a while when he was young.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
At Barclays, they have the potential to exceed demand and raise prices ala Winnipeg

They can't do it at nassau and considering the issues they are having with the (new) building, current building condition and how poor the draw is- its time to give the team a new life while retaining history

And by doing what new jersey nets are doing may help too (by calling them Brooklyn something or others)

Who cares if it's 15,000 seats - demand and pricing is what matters

Marvie_3

Banned
At Barclays, they have the potential to exceed demand and raise prices ala Winnipeg

They can't do it at nassau and considering the issues they are having with the (new) building, current building condition and how poor the draw is- its time to give the team a new life while retaining history

And by doing what new jersey nets are doing may help too (by calling them Brooklyn something or others)

Who cares if it's 15,000 seats
- demand and pricing is what matters
The NHL does. New York =/= Winnipeg. 14,500 seats and many of them have terrible sightlines isn't going to work for a permanent venue. Plus the Islanders wouldn't get money from other events/concessions/parking like they do now or could get elsewhere. If they do move to Barclays in 2015, it'll only be temporary until their new arena somewhere else is built. Queens has expressed interest in being the home of the Islanders if they leave Nassau County.

snack

JLe9b.jpg

lol, Subban with the C!

MutFox

Banned
Would love for Seattle to have a team again.
They're still the 1st U.S. city to have won the Stanley Cup.

The Metropolitans - Hope they would keep that name too, too much history not to.

Fei

Tyler Myers out for the rest of the regular season, and sounds like at least the first round of the playoffs with a foot injury.

Even if the Sabres were able to squeak in, without Myers and Ehrhoff I don't think we could put up much of a fight against the Rangers. Sucks. :\

OnPoint

Tyler Myers out for the rest of the regular season, and sounds like at least the first round of the playoffs with a foot injury.

Even if the Sabres were able to squeak in, without Myers and Ehrhoff I don't think we could put up much of a fight against the Rangers. Sucks. :\

Yeah, but just making it at this point would be nice considering I wrote them off a long, long time ago.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I can't even muster up any outrage for you Habs fans...we both suck this year...

Never thought we'd be in a race for WORST in the NHL...

:lol brutal year. It has to hurt worse for you guys who were actually in a playoff spot for a time. Montreal has struggled all year.

Acid08

Banned
The NHL can reject Wang moving the team much like they did with the Blues potential move to Saskatoon in the 80's.

The Coyotes should have had Poochie on their jerseys.

ieXuYj0BmxJXS.jpg

A wonderful combination of two things nobody wants.

I would buy one of those in an instant.

Glendale wants their 20m back? :jnc
They thought they would have the money back by now? :jnc :jnc

Dayumn, they really need to sit down and talk with Charles Wang. A perfect match

I believe that at least 90% of the fans at this game went blind by the end.

It's like the entire clip was photoshopped by deviantart. All it needs are a couple of fans rinkside wearing those Phoenix lol Art Deco 3rd jerseys.

Curufinwe

Tell me about it :(

But as a wonderful consolation prize for finishing 4th with (potentially) 100 points... the Florida Panthers!

We're counting on you guys to grab the 5th seed, beat Pittsburgh, then lose to the Flyers in the second round, then Philly hosts the Senators in the ECF.

Yes, I believe that's the only way Philly make the Finals this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom