• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Heretic

OT but:

Welp, finally finished Ryse. The last 2 chapters were excellent with the 2nd to last chapter easily being the best. Surprisingly it had a pretty good story to it, and the last 10 minutes of the last chapter was just pure awesome. A little on the short side and the combat may get repetitive to some (I didn't have that issue). But on the higher difficulties you really have to pay attention to what you are doing and has some nice depth to it. Highly recommend it for people with an Xbox, maybe not 60 bucks worth, but I would have been satisfied at 40 and the MP is fun as well. I see great franchise potential in this and the setting and graphics were out of this world, Crytek certainly knows how to do world building, that is for sure.

Wooooo! Played a little bit the other day. Should get an hour or two tonight :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
TIL it's kingslunk, not kingslurk. How did I misread the nickname all this time.

Also, this guy should enjoy his ban (a post in response to kingslunk)

And you're cool with this?
Honest to god, if this was my life I'd fucking kill myself. It must be absolutely awful to live like that.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that not drinking= not having fun, but being some quiet anxiety ridden loser hanging out in a corner alone while other people enjoy eachother's company must fucking suck. There is nothing there to be remotely proud about.

TUSR

Banned
TIL it's kingslunk, not kingslurk. How did I misread the nickname all this time.

Also, this guy should enjoy his ban (a post in response to kingslunk)

I've been reading a decent amount of OT trying to not get banned. But holy fuck a lot people have problems over there.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I think Howard is pretty much done. He's coming back down to Earth with his true potential. Unless the Wings D is amazing, he's not a goalie that can win a game by himself.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Glad I decided to finish up Saints Row 4 instead of watching Detroit lose to another below average team, go us!

we suck
preds.gif

I am really starting to embrace the fact that this team will miss the playoffs unless some miracle happens, the teams behind us are catching up quick and are much more hungry than this pathetic bunch of losers.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Glad I decided to finish up Saints Row 4 instead of watching Detroit lose to another below average team, go us!

we suck
Eh, they'll be much better with Zetterberg back. But where is the Jimmy Howard defense force I ran into the past few years? D:

I'm still expecting a shoot out during the WC.

ZeroGravity

I am really starting to embrace the fact that this team will miss the playoffs unless some miracle happens, the teams behind us are catching up quick and are much more hungry than this pathetic bunch of losers.
The teams behind Detroit are just as inconsistent and mediocre. I doubt you're in much danger.

Eh, they'll be much better with Zetterberg back. But where is the Jimmy Howard defense force I ran into the past few years? D:

I'm still expecting a shoot out during the WC.

Z is back. :/

The teams behind Detroit are just as inconsistent and mediocre. I doubt you're in much danger.

Don't you get my hopes up!!! The problem is that we struggle to win against the teams behind us too.

And Datsyuk scored, some one cares!!!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Howard has no business being anywhere near Team USA this year.

Top Bottom