• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Razorskin

----- ------
Pictures or it didn't happen

mO9AzKZ.jpg

Fucking Leafs.

Gardiner needs to either move to forward or learn to play defence. If not, get the fuck out of town with your stupid plays, sir.

nah they've been dominating this game so far, except when the Kadri line has been on the ice. Fortunate to have scored two goals (both with that line).

Optimus Reim has been good.

Yeah, you called it. Kings tied it up and now just took the lead.

Unleash the Kessel!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs should be rreaaaaaallllyyy happy that Gorges didn't want to go there for Franson. What a fleecing that would have been.

zroid

Banned
Leafs should be rreaaaaaallllyyy happy that Gorges didn't want to go there for Franson. What a fleecing that would have been.

That and getting outbid on Bolland despite offering 5 mil (LOL) were the best things to happen to the Leafs this offseason

Merguson

Banned

Would Montreal even keep Franson?

If they wanted to move the $3.9 million that Gorges was being paid, not sure they would want to play the $5 million+ that Franson could get at this rate.

I didn't get to watch the game last night, apparently there was a fight in the crowd and the players were watching it though. :lol the hell?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Would Montreal even keep Franson?

If they wanted to move the $3.9 million that Gorges was being paid, not sure they would want to play the $5 million+ that Franson could get at this rate.
For sure, Gonchar is getting $5 M and Allen $3.5 M. Bergevin wouldn't have gone out and traded for one or both if we had Franson. Plus Franson would be perfect for our top 4 and 2nd PP unit . Habs are in pretty good shape cap wise.

Top Bottom