• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've watched more Leafs games than Habs games in the past week. Fuck you NHL scheduling.

I'm happy with the loser point after those 3 straight Kings goals/their forecheck early in the 3rd. Of course, another one would be great.

The refereeing hasn't been very good tonight. The NHL needs to make sure that job is done better.

Also, if the Leafs let Franson go I'll be pissed. At least, unless we get something good in return or good draft picks.

We're going to lose if this goes to a shootout, with how Quick's been playing.

Also, I like this commentary duo of Paul Romanuk and Greg Millen. I miss Joe Bowen, though.

Had one full night of sleep and then about 4 hours for 3 nights. Barely made it back in time to pick up my dog. I had a terrible time.

That sucks, man. I had a couple friends with me so we were able to sleep and switch off driving, one of my friends actually got a speeding ticket through Kansas when I was sleeping. :lol

chesterdance_zpsgrh0ms1x.gif

Top Bottom