• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I met Smiley, not as racist as expected.

But that said, LEAFS WIN TIME TO STYLE!!!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

1) That .gif (which is making GAF slow as fuck) centres on a kid that looks a lot like Tyler Bozak imo. It's hilarious.

2) If I had to pick second and third teams to cheer for, it'd be Edmonton and Calgary. There's just something about them, and their jerseys are cool. Nothing against Chicago, outside of the fact that I'm sick of seeing them win and they mocked a concussed player in last year's playoffs. And, the Rangers are Eastern. I always cheer against the East outside of my team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Klein didn't miss that one by much.

EDIT: Also, have to think Brassard probably got the mumps from Crosby. It's not like we've been playing otherwise, and Brassard was all over Crosby all night.

Stasis

Maybe a local Ranger fan could get a chant going in that dead ass quiet building...

"Just one shot!"

"Just one shot!"

Wtf, guys.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
A shot!

Boy, the crowd could barely be arsed to react even a little bit to that nice defensive play. Such a sad place Edmonton is.

I was looking to buy some tickets to the Minnesota Wild for while in Minnesota at XMAS.

Holy shit are Minnesota Wild tickets expensive. Don't try to take hockey away from Minnesota, that has got to be a profitable place for a team.

Sharks tickets suddenly look cheap.

Hawks totally punked Calgary on that powerplay.

Top Bottom