• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

I would put some decent money down right now that Patches will be the Habs new captain in 2015. His presence over the past two weeks has just confirmed himself as the de facto leader on this team, and even management continues to bring it up. As much as I wanted Subban to get it, it's probably better if he doesn't have that added responsibility along with everything else.

I'm okay if Patches is C. He's seems to be keeping the boys in line. I wanted Subban too but this is fine.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bulldogs tearing Budaj apart, and Drewiskie scored on him too :lol

Bergevin making the right call with that move.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Everybody do me a favour.

Lift one leg up around 80 degrees, lean forward, and then push off on your remaining foot.

Now do that on ice w/ skates, from static position, in under a second.

If you didn't fall over, you're a liar.

No Dastardly, you don't get it. It's the fact that it looked so real and that all of the physics check out that make it such a good acting job. It was indistinguishable from a real fall, which proves he was acting.

No Dastardly, you don't get it. It's the fact that it looked so real and that all of the physics check out that make it such a good acting job. It was indistinguishable from a real fall, which proves he was acting.

*puts on a white coat and spends 5 years in a lab, pouring things into beakers, looking in microscopes and writing things on a clipboard*

YEP. CHECKS OUT.

Acid08

Banned
Logan Couture @Logancouture 2 hours ago
Raptors throwbacks are incredible. Hey @nhl check them out...throwback jerseys=real nice

Logan still talking shit about the Stadium jersey :lol. I would have loved a throwback of the original teal jersey.

Blank%201992%20jersey.jpg

*swoon*

trifelife

Dorsett getting a penalty for getting driven into the net ... at least Lehtonen's all agro now.

The boys looked on point until they got a power play, cause that's the Vancouver way.

Yawnier

Banned
the crazy thing from what I've seen of the numbers is Seguin's point and goal pace is actually surprisingly sustainable. he is a legitimate Rocket and Art Ross threat

Cue the oblig. nobody gives a shit about your fantasy team comment but I took him 4th overall in my fantasy pool and don't regret it. Would not shock me if Seguin gets between 90 and 100 points this season.

Getzlaf didn't dive and doesn't have a history of doing that, but I don't think that was a penalty on Phaneuf either. Looked like he tried getting out of the way and fell.

Vatanen though, now he dives.

trifelife

So uh, no penalty for the shitbag pinning Hank to the ice at the blueline huh. How is that even close to a hockey play.

Of course Roussel scores. Don't know what Juice is thinking with a wrister into the shins, but regardless.

Fuck Roussel.

Arg.

Palmieri shoulder. Oof. He needs that to play hockey.

But Etem's back. Hope he's got some fire in his belly.

I honestly don't think the Sharks stadium jersey is bad at all. Not sure what the fuss is about.

I agree. I really like them actually.

Those NoCal shoulder patches... UHHH GUYS WE DID THE TERRITORIAL SHOULDER PATCHES ON THEIR STADIUM JERSEYS FIRST. So, like, clearly we're the better Californian team. Catch up Kings, c'mon.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Guys I'm in commie land getting my yearly update on how we can get Don Cherry on our side

Top Bottom