• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Quick

Banned

ibsuwMJmQbpgAP.gif

Everybody do me a favour.

Lift one leg up around 80 degrees, lean forward, and then push off on your remaining foot.

Now do that on ice w/ skates, from static position, in under a second.

If you didn't fall over, you're a liar.
Yes...when you dive, you fall. So don't lift your leg up 80 degrees and instead skate like a normal person.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
can someone please link me a video of the 24/7 thing that aired yesterday? I can't find it on sportsnet and the NHL.com one seems to ask me to sign up for some sort of trial...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Some dude made a roster for the imaginary "Las Vegas Mumps" team full of mumps-players. Prospects are players with not-yet-confirmed Mumps. Farm team are those that couldn't make the initial roster.

dat wild defense, damn son :lol

Montresor

I'm at the beginning of season 3 in Game of Thrones and a co-worker spoiled the "Red Wedding" for me. Fuck me. He didn't give me all the details but he told me exactly when it would happen and the affected parties.

Leafs are probably going to lose to Carolina tonight after seeing the stats zroid posted (Leafs have an incredible winning record against above. 500 times, and a mediocre record against under .500 times).

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Some dude made a roster for the imaginary "Las Vegas Mumps" team full of mumps-players. Prospects are players with not-yet-confirmed Mumps. Farm team are those that couldn't make the initial roster.

Bryan Allen can't even make the mumps farm team.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey hockey players, if you could all just skate normal and not be interrupted by external forces such as other players and other objects - that'd be greeeat.

Yeah and hey, Clint Malarchuk, enough with the fake throat slit. Why didn't you keep the flesh protecting your jugular intact and together? Look at how he dropped to the ice, lol. As you can see in frames 4873-4915, he pushes off on his right skate as he "falls" to his knees. Nice try.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Kovalchuk can't exactly come back that easily

1) he needs approval from 29 NHL teams before re-entering the league

2) the devils hold his rights until he's 35

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I like that, even with no one ahead of him on the depth chart, Tanner Glass still only barely cracks the 4th line.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Let's hope this mumps pandemic loops around the country and arrives back in Los Angeles just in time for the playoffs to start. The Ducks will, of course, be totally immune by then.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Curtis Lazar is being loaned to Team Canada for the World Junior.

I think it's a good move, the WJC is fairly high intensity so it should help his development.

Also, wonder if the Sens put a condition on loaning him to the team(like Nick Paul making the team for example).

zroid

Banned
I think it's a good move, the WJC is fairly high intensity so it should help his development.

Also, wonder if the Sens put a condition on loaning him to the team(like Nick Paul making the team for example).

Plus he'll get a chance to play alongside future NHL linemate Connor McJesus ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom