• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

ShaneB

How's this?

jSNOJo0.jpg

lol nice

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
did he just fist bump a raptor

i didn't notice that when i watched the trailer

i don't even know what to say
It's a photoshop, it was posted in one of the gaf threads for the movie. I wish that was actually in the trailer.

I'm sure it will. Luckily, that flooded area is not between me and the game.

The Sharks seem to attract this, the Sharks v. Buffalo game also had very small attendance due to the snowstorm in Buffalo.

Well, assuming I make it to the game, I'm gonna find some good empty seats in the lower area. :)

I printed out a map of the currently unsold tickets down in the lower area so I easily grab a better seat. :)

Where would you put Drouin? Tampa's forwards are healthy and scoring at a good clip so I'm not sure if he can displace anyone else.

The Avs definitely need more scorers.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but they are having trouble scoring this year. Not like Iginla and Tanguay are old or anything either...

20th in goals for, 28th in goals against. I think improving defence is a bigger concern.

And what happened to Varlamov? Why is he always injured?

ZeroGravity

Where would you put Drouin? Tampa's forwards are healthy and scoring at a good clip so I'm not sure if he can displace anyone else.
Ideally he needs to be playing with Stamkos and Callahan. That line really hasn't been playing as well as their numbers would suggest (Killorn is a terrible fit with them). Cooper just doesn't trust Drouin enough defensively to put him higher in the lineup.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
First practice for Team Canada

Lines at first Canada practice:

Domi-Reinhart-Duclair
Dal Colle-Dickinson-Crouse
Ritchie-Gauthier-Virtanen
Elie-Chartier-Fabbri
McDavid

Morrissey-Bowey
Theodore-Hicketts
Morin-Bigras
Fleury-Sanheim

I've never eaten salsa, because just the look and smell of it turn my stomach. I also don't eat cheese, like pasta or eat yogurt.

I'm weird.

People are pretty respectful of Australia since there's been some great movies produced/filmed there. I really love the Lord of the Rings trilogy...

This falls flat on a Tolkien fanboy. I'd suck New Zealands dick to be associated with a country that played a part of any of the Tolkien movies.

Also The Babadook is the best horror movie ever, so now we actually have some pride in Australian cinema.

TAKE THAT, YAHOO SERIOUS FILM FESTIVAL!

This falls flat on a Tolkien fanboy. I'd suck New Zealands dick to be associated with a country that played a part of any of the Tolkien movies.

Also The Babadook is the best horror movie ever, so now we actually have some pride in Australian cinema.

TAKE THAT, YAHOO SERIOUS FILM FESTIVAL!

I knew I should have said the mediocre Hobbit movies...

Top Bottom