• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
First commercial break with 8:15 to go in the first.

Third line has been knocking on the door all period so far.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck the Jets.

And fuck off Sportsnet, it's just a conditioning stint. Jesus.

The way they set it up it's as if his career is over...

Dude HAS to be back after 10 days. Unless Sparks absolutely steals the show the next few games he plays, Bernier will be back.

imBask

Banned
I just finished Life is Strange

so ending spoiler :
Arcadia bay got Kate'd, blue haired friends4ever no regrets
some regrets
what have I done

Erdrick

Myers has been playing much better this game than in previous ones. Scheifele has been a threat as usual. Stafford makes me love that Kane trade more and more. We've had a rough past month, but if there's any team I want the Jets to beat, it's this sorry excuse for a hockey squad. If they lose this, changes must be made soon. Win, and they can build off this and try to recover from that horrible November.

And Scheifele delivers. Excellent.

P.S. Kadri and the rest of the team are a bunch of pussies and fuck the Leafs.

EDIT: Ladd adds one to seal the deal. Loving this!

Quick

Banned
Atlanta Thrashers scoring another goal. Gross.

giphy.gif

yyzjohn

Banned
Myers has been playing much better this game than in previous ones. Scheifele has been a threat as usual. Stafford makes me love that Kane trade more and more. We've had a rough past month, but if there's any team I want the Jets to beat, it's this sorry excuse for a hockey squad. If they lose this, changes must be made soon. Win, and they can build off this and try to recover from that horrible November.

And Scheifele delivers. Excellent.

EDIT: Ladd adds one to seal the deal. Loving this!

15108135.jpg

Erdrick

throwourheadsback.0.gif

Enjoy living in Winnipeg.

I enjoy having a team that is not garbage. 5-1 now. How's that amazing goalie working out for you guys? Maybe post some Kessel gifs- oh wait, you guys don't even have that anymore. Kadri's too busy playing with crayons to do anything other than get crushed by Myers.

Leafs continue to be an utter joke of a team.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I enjoy having a team that is not garbage. 5-1 now. How's that amazing goalie working out for you guys? Maybe post some Kessel gifs- oh wait, you guys don't even have that anymore. Kadri's too busy playing with crayons to do anything other than get crushed by Myers.

Guess the leafs lost their spark so to speak, but you could argue they never had one in the first place. the struggle is real.

900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif

salty

Top Bottom