• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

imBask

Banned
how can he be salty, they're destroying them

this is great, this thread needs more irrational agression

yo leafs fans, you're poop

if we had more active penguin fans instead of like 2 or 3 I would have a ton of it. Same when it comes to the Rags. But there aren't many active users for either so it doesn't make it very fun to hate here so i take it elsewhere.

yyzjohn

Banned

The funny thing is coming into tonight Leafs were only 3 points back of Jets with a game in hand. So, I know the Leafs are terrible, but....

zroid

Banned
Haven't seen this much salt on here in a while. Guess that famous Jets/Leafs rivalry really gets the Peggers going.

Wait what

I enjoy having a team that is not garbage. 5-1 now. How's that amazing goalie working out for you guys? Maybe post some Kessel gifs- oh wait, you guys don't even have that anymore. Kadri's too busy playing with crayons to do anything other than get crushed by Myers.

Leafs continue to be an utter joke of a team.

This is how salty you get when someone reminds you where you live? That bad, huh?

Haven't seen this much salt on here in a while. Guess that famous Jets/Leafs rivalry really gets the Peggers going.

Wait what

It's one of the only times they can feel like a city that matters.

imBask

Banned
The funny thing is coming into tonight Leafs were only 3 points back of Jets with a game in hand. So, I know the Leafs are terrible, but....

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

[Crowd cheers in agreement]

Vind-Pose.jpg

Yawnier

Banned

Wait what

Apparently so... Not even sabre fans are this pissy and bitter towards the leafs and we're both in the same division.

Quick

Banned
I enjoy having a team that is not garbage. 5-1 now. How's that amazing goalie working out for you guys? Maybe post some Kessel gifs- oh wait, you guys don't even have that anymore. Kadri's too busy playing with crayons to do anything other than get crushed by Myers.

Leafs continue to be an utter joke of a team.

Erdick is #triggered. This might be enough salt to melt ice.

Jets stave off irrelevancy by beating the Leafs. AROOOOOOOOOOOOO

Erdick is expressing some middle sibling syndrome.

Erdick is #triggered. This might be enough salt to melt ice.

Jets stave off irrelevancy by beating the Leafs. AROOOOOOOOOOOOO

Erdick is expressing some middle sibling syndrome.

Edmonton and Calgary are middle siblings. Winnipeg is a love child with a prostitute.

Quick

Banned
Sucks for Sparks to lose a tough one. Should be a good lesson for him.

He didn't necessarily play bad, but I think his freshness was on display. Some bad defensive coverage also just killed the Leafs on this one.

Welp. On to the next. Tankaku/Babcocku.

calder

I didn't even make the easy "wonder if we'll see some waterworks in THIS postgame too?" joke and it was just sitting there like a juicy rebound.

Too much #class I guess. Respect for the game even.

I see Leafs-Gaf is mad that they are getting blown out by Winnipeg. If it's any consolation Toronto, at least it isn't Edmonton.

Also fun fact, Winnipeg is currently the only the team from the central division that has played Toronto this year and won. Let's see if they can keep it up against Minnesota and St. Louis

Quick

Banned
I see Leafs-Gaf is mad that they are getting blown out by Winnipeg. If it's any consolation Toronto, at least it isn't Edmonton.

Also fun fact, Winnipeg is currently the only the team from the central division that has played Toronto this year and won. Let's see if they can keep it up against Minnesota and St. Louis

I'm not mad, I'm actually laughing!

It's not my fault Erdick let out some aggression over being the neglected stepchild.

imBask

Banned
Gonna respond to this classlessness real quick.

Yo fallout.

Let me tell you about pants.

They comfy.

They soft.

They cover my junk.

You ain't got pants.

But I'm not a rapper.

best-supa-hot-fire-gif-7489.gif

your bars contained more words than the amount of points the leafs have so far

Yawnier

Banned

Leafs will lose again tmw night at minny. I just hope it isn't like a loss like tonight. This was a 'bad' tank loss like how most games were last season.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
if we had more active penguin fans instead of like 2 or 3 I would have a ton of it. Same when it comes to the Rags. But there aren't many active users for either so it doesn't make it very fun to hate here so i take it elsewhere.

You'd love Smash88

yyzjohn

Banned
Leafs will lose again tmw night at minny. I just hope it isn't like a loss like tonight. This was a 'bad' tank loss like how most games were last season.

Leafs actually need more losses like this. Brings the team morale down and spirals into more and more losses. Leafs need to keep up with the Oilers for the best possible odds in the lottery. I know all the close games were fun to watch, but honestly I'm not looking for points from this team. Babcock be damned.

calder

Calder dropping serious insults.

I'm disappointed.

I didn't watch most of the game but while I was out I made the horrible mistake of reading Twitter about the mass shooting in Cali for an hour. Really soured my whole night, not gonna lie. What a fucking tragic embarrassment, and I know it's horrible to say but the reactions of assholes to shit like that almost feels as crazy to me as the shooting itself. Like, enraged assholes with guns doing stupid shit is almost less inexplicable to me than presumably sane adults screaming about how anyone taking about maybe slightly controlling guns is the real terrorist. Jesus.

Anyway the taste of bile has slowly receded and I can think about the Jets game instead. Gonna watch all the goals on the pvr lwith a snifter of cognac or something.

eyeless

I enjoy having a team that is not garbage.
where is this team

the leafs have more recent playoff success than the jets, think about that breh

you're getting ahead of yourself, maybe wait until you win a single playoff game

you haven't seen your team win a playoff game since 1996, and you're in the central division, what an enviable position

and as the ultimate joke, you live in winnipeg

anyway congrats on turning this place into hfboards by acting like a dipshit you find in comment sections
I see Leafs-Gaf is mad that they are getting blown out by Winnipeg
anyone who reads this thread must know this isn't the case right, i'm not even watching the game and i like most of us hope we finish dead last for another high pick, nylander and marner need a friend nahmean

If there were more than one Flyers fan, would have more fun with it.

Top Bottom