• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Jeez, Green got another hat trick, lol. 2nd this season and of his career.

EDIT - Or not. Glendening in the crease, haha. So bullshit.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Now Subban's being booed at home lol

Local broadcast should retire the conversations with the bench goalie, it's just not the same without Hutton.

Solo

Been away since Thursday. Just looked at the box score. Can Habs GAF tell me why Therrien had Radulov with Casper and DD? And what happened to AGally?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Been away since Thursday. Just looked at the box score. Can Habs GAF tell me why Therrien had Radulov with Casper and DD? And what happened to AGally?

Pacioretty and Radulov were playing with Galchenyuck, he got injured so of course DD got promoted.

Actually when your only two options are DD and Plekanec, I guess it doesn't matter who gets promoted.

calder

I was sure after those breakaway misses we had wasted the only good chances we were going to get

Hawks to score 3 in the third for sure though

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Radulov is an incredible player, the most important player on this team after Price. He drives the offence, what a game from him. I haven't read up on AGally, but I really hope he's not out long term, none of the other C's can score.

Hopefully the Avs blow it up and try to move a guy like Duchene.

Radulov is an incredible player, the most important player on this team after Price. He drives the offence, what a game from him. I haven't read up on AGally, but I really hope he's not out long term, none of the other C's can score.

Hopefully the Avs blow it up and try to move a guy like Duchene.

I would like Landeskog or Rantanen

calder

Ah what the hell, just for old times sake:

JETS WIN

qonjetsi9sci.gif

lookatthatoutfit6ju98.gif

taejaclapqyjit.gif

withlovebuff19lno.gif

Nothing but love for Marvie on his bday

zroid

Banned
Man, I never realized just how fucking shady Air Miles is. the episode of CBC Marketplace from last week really outlines it.

it's good they cancelled the expiration policy (after the Ontario government was going to force their hand anyway) but we need to start pressuring the LCBO and other businesses to stop using Air Miles as their loyalty program.

Top Bottom