• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Man, I never realized just how fucking shady Air Miles is. the episode of CBC Marketplace from last week really outlines it.

it's good they cancelled the expiration policy (after the Ontario government was going to force their hand anyway) but we need to start pressuring the LCBO and other businesses to stop using Air Miles as their loyalty program.

Air Miles fucking sucks

zroid

Banned
Air Miles fucking sucks

We had about 8000 miles expiring, accumulated over 20 years, and before the expiration policy was cancelled, I redeemed them all for some shit. Luckily it was shit I kinda wanted, but obviously a lot of people are pissed because they redeemed for junk they didn't even want just so they could get anything.

you should watch that CBC Marketplace episode, it's eye opening

DP0frds.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
anyone who spoilers in here will be burned alive, I'm waiting for a torrent

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Remember when people criticized the Radulov signing at the time? It's like they had no idea who Radulov was. He's the same, elite player he always is.
Let's check it out

Montreal is nuts if they sign Radulov. The guy would be Semin 2.0 if he ends up there.

Eric Engels ‏@EricEngels 1m1 minute ago
Canadiens very close on Radulov. Made a significant offer. Radulov wants two years and NTC. Detroit got into the mix. He's weighing options.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Radulov going to Montreal is going to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen an organization do.

HAHAHAH Montreal now has Radulov. Get rid of a locker room issue for one that is WORSE. Good job Habs. Good job.
I'm sure Radulov is going to flourish under Montreal's system.

And a bonus for why yyzjohn remains one of Leafs-Gafs best posters

Meh, 1 year for Radulov basically 0 risk for Habs. Either it works or it doesn't and he's gone. Bergevin finally learning something.

And why FJ's absence is missed

I think Radulov is one of the best signings of the day. I'm actually excited to see him on play on our top 2 lines.

Radulov has far and away been the best off signing season, and this is a big surprise to me. He's in there every night putting 100% and drives the team offensively and defensively is an animal too.

Parch

Doubts about Radulov were justified but he's certainly redeemed himself. That's why you give these "projects" a chance. He finally grew up, and now he's a major impact bringing lots of intensity and skill.

Quick

Banned

I watched a bit of it, and I really just don't get it lol. I recognize the dude from the prank videos from a few years ago.

Not sure if OP is dumb as hell or legit trolling mods by reposting content on his/her locked thread.

Top Bottom