• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

I primarily play on PC, my roommate and I are considering a PS4 pro. God of War III Remastered, Last of Us and Last Guardian make me feel it's worth it now. Spider-Man also looks good. Halo is really the only reason I own the XBone. Halo 6 is likely to be on PC so I'll probably get less and less use out of consoles.

PillarEN

I plan on moving back to the States next year. Probably the Detroit or Chicago area. Not that I'd start to root for the Hawks if I was in the Windy City. Chicago is so much better than Detroit though in most aspects and some of my Detroit friends are now transplants in Chitown so I'm leaning towards going there.

I plan on moving back to the States next year. Probably the Detroit or Chicago area. Not that I'd start to root for the Hawks if I was in the Windy City. Chicago is so much better than Detroit though in most aspects and some of my Detroit friends are now transplants in Chitown so I'm leaning towards going there.

why did you go to Czech Republic in the first place?

zroid

Banned
755f391373764604960a63b41bcacfec.png

dalé

PillarEN

Isnt it supposed to be just called "Czech" or something, what was that about?

Czechia at the UN now I believe. Maybe they'll try to use it for the next olympics too. I think it's too similar to Chechnya. We all know how that went a few years ago when people wanted to drop bombs on us because they mixed up country names lol.

Was told I had to go to Montreal. 😬
Started booking flights for Sunday. 😑
Saw it would be -20 on Monday. 😨
Cursed everyone. 😡
An hour later was told the trip was off. 😀
Be careful with premature celebrations SCHUEY is on the west coast.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Harvey Fialkov said:
Nothing but respect for @DarrenDreger who rarely reports anything but facts, but my source says nothing has changed. #flapanthers
Lol wut

Top Bottom