• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Stasis

So many good chances down low, this has been entertaining on both ends in the third here. Missed parts of periods one and two.

Stasis

Sam is always so excited/shocked about Fast scoring or coming close.

He literally said "woo" just now, which he never does. This amuses me greatly. Only Meta would understand, but he's not here =(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rogue One was fucking rad. A little messy in the first half, but dat last 45 minutes.

Also, I guess the Rangers won.
I've watched the whole game on the DVR already. :D

Line_HTX

Marvie! I need an adult!

Does this guy even know what cold is

I live in Texas and I'm freezing to death.

6aRBX8Z.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bq4lOSB.gif

#goaliecontroversy

By the way, this seems hard to believe but apparently this was the first shared shutout in Rangers franchise history.

Heard of the name before, but didn't know who it was. Got through a few seconds of that. He's famous because he's a YouTube idiot pundit that's good for people with short attention spans?

This particular video is not a good example of his normal work haha, he's usually surprisingly reasonable. He puts on a bit of an act for his LFRs and honestly I don't really watch them. I like his podcast a lot though.

He's basically just a fan though, so if somebody doesn't like the Leafs I can't see why they'd like his stuff. Although surprisingly he does have an audience outside of Leaf fans.

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's 61 degrees here right now, and something is happening to where water is in the actual air itself. I know I'm not explaining that right, but its like the water is coming down from the sky or something.

Is this like that "polar vortex" from the east that I've heard so much about?

zroid

Banned
Pretty much any of the leafs OT's have been great. The kids can really show off their tools 3v3.

and ironically they haven't scored in any of them :(

out of 8 OTs the Leafs have played the only time they scored was that game where Kadri undressed McDavid in the opening seconds

calder

A downright refreshing -21 on the walk to work today. Felt almost warm outside compared to the last week when it was closer to -30 and much windier.

The cold snap was extra awful this year because basically all of October and November it was a solid 10 degrees warmer than normal. So the first actual cold spell felt even worse.

zroid

Banned
LOL Patrick O'Sullivan just used Brian Burke's drunk lamppost analogy on Leafs Lunch

you can make dumb statements all you want but at least be original with them.

Socreges

Banned
Leafs have been pretty lucky with injuries this year. This is the first kind of bad one so far
And it's Marincin...

Does this mean Corrado gets let out?

Enroth is back lol
Oh it's fucking beautiful:

Good bye Jhonas

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do the same with Hunwick and Polak.

B'gye, Johnny!

Enroth, we hardly knew ye.

Probably the best decision to give Ramo a shot at the backup position. Enroth just isn't doing it.

it's Ramo time :O

"just practicing with the team" paid off in the end

You:

jhonas-enroth-2017-38.jpg

vs the guy she tells you not to worry about:

karri_ramo_calgary.jpg

So long Johnny, it was nice knowing you.

https://youtu.be/2Yq3JuKY2kQ

yyzjohn

Banned
And it's Marincin...

Does this mean Corrado gets let out?

Oh it's fucking beautiful:

https://youtu.be/2Yq3JuKY2kQ

The joke will be on all of you when Enroth gets a shutout his next start.

To be fair, Ramo's struggles aren't exactly mystifying, the guy was off with a major injury for like 8-9 months. Also, this is probably to get Bibeau more playing time with the Marlies since he wouldn't see alot up here behind Andersen.

Top Bottom