• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Heretic

Ducks are drained. It's the last day of a 12-day 6-game road trip. There's NO WAY they survive next month's insane schedule...

Cake Boss

Banned
What a piece of shit team, go from being the most exciting team in the league to the most boring, its like watching Phoenix play holy shit.

Motherfucking Dacosta is our most skilled player out there and wtf is the coach doing sitting out their best offensive dman for a lesser dman, Neil on the top line wtf. Silfverberg has less powerplay time than Turris grandmother, hmmm I wonder why our PP sucks, Neil Smith and Greening on it over Zibby and Silfverberg hur dur hur.

/rant fuck this.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Gary Galley doesn't know how to say Galchenyuk. I dismissed it the first time, but he's said "Galyenchuck" like 3 times, even Bob Cole can say it properly.

Solo

Gary Galley doesn't know how to say Galchenyuk. I dismissed it the first time, but he's said "Galyenchuck" like 3 times, even Bob Cole can say it properly.

Between the two of them they almost have a grasp on the english language and names.

Almost.

Marvie_3

Banned
MAROON'S FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugs-bunny-maroon.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Whoa Budaj, not bad. Of course it shouldn't have gone through his legs in the first place, but still not bad.

Brinbe

Boring game but a victory over the Sens is always great and Scrivens is p. awesome (even though he wasn't really tested all much).

Top Bottom