• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Fasth isn't eligible for Calder because of his age and the fact he's been playing in elite leagues for a long time. Something like that, not sure of the specifics but it's something like that.

... wat. We're losing.

Oh I thought my GCL was just lagging again... Why would he say "they're back" if they're losing 2-3?

Marvie_3

Banned
Nice dive Burrows

Fasth isn't eligible for Calder because of his age and the fact he's been playing in elite leagues for a long time. Something like that, not sure of the specifics but it's something like that.
That has nothing to do with it. You have to be under 26 in your "rookie" year to qualify.

Tabris

I was talking about the super dominant Sedins then Kesler Line shifts where St.Louis was penned in for 3 mins. Unfortunately didn't lead to a goal and a weird bounce/shot has us down 2-3. Still an awesome set of shifts before.

I love how you can see past the present to the future. Great visibility! The President's Trophy and hopefully Stanley Cup team is definitely back.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Rookie Qualifications
To be considered a rookie, a player must not have played in more than 25 NHL games in any preceding seasons, nor in six or more NHL games in each of any two preceding seasons. Any player at least 26 years of age (by September 15th of that season) is not considered a rookie.

Fasth is 30.

Also, so many lost faceoffs... :(

I love how you can see past the present to the future. Great visibility! The President's Trophy team is definitely back.

Shut the fuck up and stop making everyone else read your shitty conversations with yourself. Your posts were worthless enough before that shit.

Acid08

Banned
I love how you can see past the present to the future. Great visibility! The President's Trophy and hopefully Stanley Cup team is definitely back.

im4lwxTw4uUVJ.gif

bremon

I can't even stand the SO as a Canucks fan... when AV consistently sends Edler out there with his "skate in, and let loose a howitzer" SO attempt, you know things likely won't go well. "Blue Steel" for Burrows is far from a sure thing too.

Top Bottom