• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Tabris

Sedin's are now back to their point streak. They'll be top 20 in points within 2 weeks. Top 10 within a month.

With the shortened season, they won't be able to catch up with Crosby and Stamkos. Especially with them in the East vs only being able to play in the West this year. I doubt Vanek or Kane keep up this rate.

Yep.

RangersFan

haha, just started tonights season 22 premier of amazing race and see that former NHLer Bates Battaglia is a contestant with his brother lol. i guess i have a team to root for this season.

RC

Banned
Nearly, he didn't actually get the shot off, but tipped it :lol. He wanted to tip, then shoot it, but his stick got tied up after the initial tip... but it still rolled in.

You have until Tuesday to improve.

Who needs the magic moving picture box when I have you?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is it just me or do the Blues seem pretty fast? Perron, Sobotka and Stewart all seem decently fast. Maybe we're just that slow though.

Smiley90

Jesus Christ how is that NOT goaltender interference. Fuck this penalty/no-penalty soooooo hard.

/salty

Marvie_3

Banned
Yay Marvie, fuck the Queens!

iSxAecQpoWxSi.gif

Tabris

I was talking about the super dominant Sedins then Kesler Line shifts where St.Louis was penned in for 3 mins. Unfortunately didn't lead to a goal and a weird bounce/shot has us down 2-3. Still an awesome set of shifts before.

Smiley90

I was talking about the super dominant Sedins then Kesler Line shifts where St.Louis was penned in for 3 mins. Unfortunately didn't lead to a goal and a weird bounce/shot has us down 2-3. Still an awesome set of shifts before.

Goals > awesome shifts

Top Bottom