• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

pringles

Unfortunately, I don't even need to watch the 3rd period because the Wings already lost the game. They had to score on that 4 minute pp to get back in this game. Wild will just lock it up and not allow anything in the 3rd. Wings will get desperate and probably allow an odd man rush to make it 4-2. 5-2 with the empty netter.
We've lost so many leads this year but I can't remember a single instances of us coming back and winning. Frustrating.

calder

Could be worse. You could be a fan of the NY Jets...
True, but at least that's an entertaining train wreck. Well from the outside anyway, actual fans of the team may not be as tickled pink to hear about he latest Sanchez tattoo or locker room ethering.

calder

Oh god Ladd so close. His effort is still so high all the time, makes me feel guilty when I get pissy at him for the occasional boneheaded play or stonehandedness.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Another shitty loss for Detroit. No reason they should've lost that game. Their pp HAS to start clicking or they're fucked. First thing would be to get Cleary off the god damn 2nd unit and not have Samuelsson on the point. Expect them to get fully worked over on Tuesday in Nashville.

calder

A least the Jets played hard in the third, but damn thought Ladd had another late goal. Ah well...

Jonathan Drouin # - C/LW
DOB: 1995/03/28
POB: Huberdeaux, Que, Canada
Height: 5-11 Weight: 185lbs
Shoots: L
NHL Seasons: 0

*studies intently*

Caught a little bit of the game but had other things to do unfortunately today. I'm glad Seabrook's nuts didn't rupture. Nice to see Sharpie get one finally too

How does St. Louis have the best pp in the league? What kind of bizzaro world did I wake up to?

Both of our PP lines are amazing when we decide to show up.

Berglund is filling out great, Stewart has redefined himself, Steen has been better than ever and we added Tarasenko.

I don't think the Sens will be that bad even without Karlsson and Spezza.

Oh yes we can be that bad, we literally cannot score now. We're not going to get blown out 6-0 but we'll lose a ton of 1 goal games.

Karlsson pretty much runs the entire offense of the team. They literally have to change the system the team plays now without him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That concealing the puck penalty stuff is sooo bullshit. Didn't a Chicago player get called for grabbing the puck out of the air and putting it down today, while neither the Blues nor the Stars last time get called for it... and as soon as the puck is on the ice you get called automatically anyway, even if you don't even push it. So much inconsistency with that penalty, it's nearly as bad as goaltender interference.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Too many men penalty 3mins into the game (after nearly getting called 10 seconds into the game already), good stuff STL.

Marvie_3

Banned
That concealing the puck penalty stuff is sooo bullshit. Didn't a Chicago player get called for grabbing the puck out of the air and putting it down today, while neither the Blues nor the Stars last time get called for it... and as soon as the puck is on the ice you get called automatically anyway, even if you don't even push it. So much inconsistency with that penalty, it's nearly as bad as goaltender interference.

That was a Kings player

Tabris

Sedin's are now back to their point streak. They'll be top 20 in points within 2 weeks. Top 10 within a month.

With the shortened season, they won't be able to catch up with Crosby and Stamkos. Especially with them in the East vs only being able to play in the West this year. I doubt Vanek or Kane keep up this rate.

Top Bottom