• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

bremon

So at what point does cowtown finally face facts and realize their team has no consistent identity, and either trade *something* to become winners, or accept the fact that blowing it all up might be their best option at this point? Kipper and Iggy aren't getting any younger, and despite a "fresh try" from Feaster they don't seem to be moving out of their usual spot.

Elevated analysis right, here, folks. Kneel like the undeserving plebians we are.
Why kneel when you can go ly down?

new-hossa-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

zedge

So at what point does cowtown finally face facts and realize their team has no consistent identity, and either trade *something* to become winners, or accept the fact that blowing it all up might be their best option at this point? Kipper and Iggy aren't getting any younger, and despite a "fresh try" from Feaster they don't seem to be moving out of their usual spot.

Not soon enough.

Dopey got banned too.

pour-one-out.jpg

For what? Looks like TM got banned for pointing out a post proving Aguirre was a guy and then responding to reactions and "clogging up" the funny pics thread. As if that's possible.

Don't know why they don't just ban the other for obvious trolling.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47980466&highlight=#post47980466

For this? That's his only somewhat noteworthy post from today... C'mon now....

Wait, Dopey got banned? I thought he was back again already? Or was that someone else from Leafs-GAF now?

Right? He just pointed out "her" blatant bullshit and HE got banned for it?

And FortunateSon got banned too. If I read Bish's post correctly, he won't be back.

Marvie_3

Banned

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For what? Looks like TM got banned for pointing out a post proving Aguirre was a guy and then responding to reactions and "clogging up" the funny pics thread. As if that's possible.

Don't know why they don't just ban the other for obvious trolling.

Right? He just pointed out "her" blatant bullshit and HE got banned for it?

And FortunateSon got banned too. If I read Bish's post correctly, he won't be back.

To be fair, there's mostly good reasons FortunateSon is banned.

And yeah, don't really understand the TeethMummy ban.. but then that's OT, gotta be wary.

The 15th? As in, 5 days ago? Or next month? (when did Dopey get banned oO)

To be fair, there's mostly good reasons FortunateSon is banned.

And yeah, don't really understand the TeethMummy ban.. but then that's OT, gotta be wary.

The 15th? As in, 5 days ago? Or next month? (when did Dopey get banned oO)

If he's still banned, which 15th do you think?

And I never said FS didn't deserve his perma.

Smiley90

I don't know what the hell is going on in that thread but the seal dunking the basketball made it worth the journey.

Dammit smelly.....

I thought maybe he got banned a while ago, got unbanned on the 15th and just hasn't come back yet.

Was that really that hard to understand :lol

Also, this was amazing

UJkOqJm.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Danny's all better - how's Hossa!

So if I start cracking some Luc Bourdon jokes, would you like that? You seem to find bad things happening to players hilarious. I would have thought the elevated conversation you seem to enjoy so much might make you less of a fucking douchebag, but I guess there are some miracles that aren't even worth hoping for.

Smiley90

So if I start cracking some Luc Bourdon jokes, would you like that? You seem to find bad things happening to players hilarious. I would have thought the elevated conversation you seem to enjoy so much might make you less of a fucking douchebag, but I guess there are some miracles that aren't even worth hoping for.

Oh c'mon now. You're better than this, Marvie.

Smiley90

But brain injuries that could potentially mess up the rest of Hoss' life are fair game, right? Don't bother trying to defend him being a complete cunt.

I wasn't defending Mike, I'm saying Marvie should be better than that. All of this would've been left on the last page if you guys just let it go. And we wouldn't be here making inappropriate comments about terrible injuries and dead people.

salt-word-m.jpg

YgP0Uwv.jpg

salt-word-m.jpg

Smiley90

Oh come on now.

TeethMummy is NHL-GAF?? i always saw him as anti-Aguirre trollbait in the funny pics thread

so the kings won tonight. i won't say anything else because you assholes won't care.

He's our only Islanders fan :lol. (or one of the 2, I think there's another)

I have Carter on my fantasy team, I care! :lol A bit.

Clydefrog

TeethMummy is NHL-GAF?? i always saw him as anti-Aguirre trollbait in the funny pics thread

so the kings won tonight. i won't say anything else because you assholes won't care.

If you're going to antagonize me, don't puss out and stealth edit your post.
I actually like Hossa, he's a pretty cool player, so I decided against using that picture of him from the Torres hit and edited it out. Besides, grumpy Quenneville and depressed Hawks fan is easily the superior shot ;)

God, for a fanbase that enjoys trash-talking so much, you sure do get your panties in a bunch!

Revenant

Clearly this thread lacks the holiday spirit of black history month that bish politely has reminded us of with our new thread title.

Top Bottom