• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Yessss. Sign dat Fasth. Sorry any other team that wanted him.

Big Benjamins for what has only been 8 games though. I expect slumping and whatnot, but I also expect a goalie tandem that will challenge Hiller and BRING US VIKTORY!

Now sign Getzlaf and let's get this gravy train going...

Also extreme disappointment at our next game being ages away :( we're gonna suck when we get back... (for the first period and then dominate the Avs the next two).

Few weeks ago, I said that Lindy Ruff had the safest coaching job in the NHL. So yeah... I look kinda dumb right now.

That coaching privilege now belongs to Barry Trotz.

HOLY SHIT SABRES GAF

That's rough.

That's Ruff.

Well so far they've been streaming an empty podium for 15 minutes. I think it's a metaphor.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=203634

It's the NHL way. PODIUM 2013.

Curufinwe

I GAF back for good now? I've missed the first period following the PS4 stuff but it sounds like been a great game so far. Just a shame those idiots on NBC have to spoil it with their Crosby-worship.

PS4 thing was terrible.

Yessss. Sign dat Fasth. Sorry any other team that wanted him.

Big Benjamins for what has only been 8 games though. I expect slumping and whatnot, but I also expect a goalie tandem that will challenge Hiller and BRING US VIKTORY!

And then next year both of them can shit the ice and you'll lose 5 home games in a row.

Revenant

Maybe the Canucks can learn to dive like Hossa.
He's an Expert.

Oh I say they've really got it down quite well.

index.php

2659574_o.gif

dive.gif

3630372_o.gif

Lucic-Burrows-Dive.gif

tumblr_lmvz2sToIT1qcog44o1_400.gif

Alucard

Banned
These two teams. Man. Would be amazing if the Pens tied, but they really don't deserve it after giving up a 2-goal lead...though that's par for the course against the annoying-as-fuck Flyers.

Top Bottom