• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Curufinwe

Knuble and Rusty should be thanking the rest of the team for bailing them out after those two terrible high sticking penalties. And Talbot needs to learn the new rule about closing your hand on the puck. The Flyers were very lucky to only give up one PPG in the third.

Love that Voracek.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley instabanned for questioning AV :(

Surely it's a temporary ban?

Yeah, same. Not sure who would do that though, really. I mean... it's smiley.

Not even us at Hawks-GAF can hate Smelly.

Hey, I like Smiley!

Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large.png

Slurmer

Banned
Knuble and Rusty should be thanking the rest of the team for bailing them out after those two terrible high sticking penalties. And Talbot needs to learn the new rule about closing your hand on the puck. The Flyers were very lucky to only give up one PPG in the third.

Let's be real, flyers kind of suck. I say let them all be happy since this is the closest they've been to having a .500 record this season.

Curufinwe

Let's be real, flyers kind of suck. I say let them all be happy since this is the closest they've been to having a .500 record this season.

Kind of, but that would have been a 5-3 win if they could have kept their sticks under control. Knuble was in the offensive zone swinging it around like a fucking axe.

Hey look, this one could be from tonight.

tumblr_m3sg55DPAC1rvhmq9o1_500.gif

Still hyped for Markstrom coming up. I'm thinking he gets the start vs Philly and Theo gets the Pens. Whoever is the best of the two go up against Boston. If both are bad then Clemmer gets Boston.

Either way I can't wait to see the Swedish Alien suit up.

I think if Pittsburgh and Philly meet in the playoffs again, there should be a rule that it goes from a 7 game series to a 15 game one (or more), because their games are so ridiculously entertaining and hilarious.

That was the best goal-mouth scramble ever.

Curufinwe

The Flyers need a Gaustad type player who can win some draws. They lost the face offs 41-20 tonight and one of them lead directly to the fourth goal. Giroux is the only one who's good at them, but he had a very poor percentage against Crosby.

I think if Pittsburgh and Philly meet in the playoffs again, there should be a rule that it goes from a 7 game series to a 15 game one (or more), because their games are so ridiculously entertaining and hilarious.

That was the best goal-mouth scramble ever.

Elevated analysis right, here, folks. Kneel like the undeserving plebians we are.

Quick

Banned
Somebody fill me in on what happened the past few hours. I went out for drinks and listened to Justin Bieber.

What's this about Smiley getting banned?!

Tabris

Everyone dives. Everyone is being hypocritical.

Bruins complain about Burrows biting when Marc Savard bit a player a couple years before that.

Blackhawks complain about Kesler diving when other Hawks dive a bunch.

One of the big issues the Canucks have is Ryan Kesler and Henrik Sedin (Key here is NOT the Sedins, just a single one) are just really bad at diving lol

Top Bottom