• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Marvie_3

Banned
He's our only Islanders fan :lol. (or one of the 2, I think there's another)

toro5741

I actually like Hossa, he's a pretty cool player, so I decided against using that picture of him from the Torres hit and edited it out. Besides, grumpy Quenneville and depressed Hawks fan is easily the superior shot ;)

God, for a fanbase that enjoys trash-talking so much, you sure do get your panties in a bunch!

Here's something you can make fun of if you want. It's the black eye Toews got fighting Thornton last week. Go nuts.

BDPwbCBCcAAk_U0.jpg

As far as the rest of your post, there's a difference between trash talking and cracking jokes about injured players laying on the ice.

Someone getting a black eye: Usually funny
A guy that just spent months recovering from a concussion laying on the ice after taking another shot to the head: Not funny.

If you spent less time trying to be an obnoxious jackass, maybe you'd understand that.

toro5741Here's something you can make fun of if you want. It's the black eye Toews got fighting Thornton last week. Go nuts.

BDPwbCBCcAAk_U0.jpg

As far as the rest of your post, there's a difference between trash talking and cracking jokes about injured players laying on the ice.

Someone getting a black eye: Usually funny
A guy that just spent months recovering from a concussion laying on the ice after taking another shot to the head: Not funny.

If you spent less time trying to be an obnoxious jackass, maybe you'd understand that.
Hahahaha, you have got to be the world's biggest hypocrite. LOVE that you tried playing the high-and-mighty card. Might have worked if GAF didn't have a search function:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464993&page=160

(after Daniel Sedin gets elbowed in the head by Duncan Keith and is forced to leave the game, and a YouTube replay is posted)...

Marvie: "So brutal that Danielle was on the ice for the next faceoff!"

CCF23: "Show some class...He left the fucking game."

Marvie: ""

I actually like Hossa, he's a pretty cool player, so I decided against using that picture of him from the Torres hit and edited it out. Besides, grumpy Quenneville and depressed Hawks fan is easily the superior shot ;)

God, for a fanbase that enjoys trash-talking so much, you sure do get your panties in a bunch!

Man, for a fanbase that has no right to talk shit to anyone, you sure talk a lot of shit

We need to get that NHL-GAF pickup game going so we can have a Hawks-GAF vs Nucks-GAF brawl.

Mike Works will opt out, and instead write the adapted screenplay on his laptop in a starbucks with the rest of the yuppies, all while trying to chase his hopes and dreams of being something more than an internet troll on a video game message board.

I fixed the link for those with 100 post setup to see Marvie's hypocrisy:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464993&page=80

Thanks. Can we have a post or thirty - for those of us with 100 page setups - that are full of links to posts where you've said fucking retarded things while you're at it?

Mike Works will opt out, and instead write the adapted screenplay on his laptop in a starbucks with the rest of the yuppies, all while trying to chase his hopes and dreams of being something more than an internet troll on a video game message board.

:lol

Smelly can be the mediator. So that leaves... Soc and Tabris on the Nucks side?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We need to get that NHL-GAF pickup game going so we can have a Hawks-GAF vs Nucks-GAF brawl.

I was gonna say "we'll meet you halfway" but a quick glance at maps said that's in Montana and thanks but no thanks.

CCF and Templaer can be the cheerleaders, while Desi gets drunk behind the bench. Spectre supplies us with cheep Chinese rip-off jerseys straight from Shanghai. Bish has the button to the massive hammer hanging over the ice that he can drop on anyone, anytime.

Thanks. Can we have a post or thirty - for those of us with 100 page setups - that are full of links to posts where you've said fucking retarded things while you're at it?

I was gonna say "we'll meet you halfway" but a quick glance at maps said that's in Montana and thanks but no thanks.

CCF and Templaer can be the cheerleaders, while Desi gets drunk behind the bench.

If you guys bring some of dat BC bud over, bro, then I opt for a super smash bros tournament instead

CCF and Templaer can be the cheerleaders, while Desi gets drunk behind the bench. Spectre supplies us with cheep Chinese rip-off jerseys straight from Shanghai.

CCF and Templar would probably be behind the bench too if there was no one to seperate them.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My favorite quote from that thread (for that terrible music video) was something along the lines of "why is he wiping his mouth with my country's flag?"
#YOLO brah

It was a pretty terrible video, it felt like a troll video but who knows

Marvie_3

Banned
Hahahaha, you have got to be the world's biggest hypocrite. LOVE that you tried playing the high-and-mighty card. Might have worked if GAF didn't have a search function:
Fair enough. It was a stupid thing for me to post. But, ignoring the Sedin pic I posted earlier on this page in a wasted attempt to make a point to you, I'm not sitting here posting multiple pics of injured players, including ones where they're unconscious, in an attempt to troll someone.

I honestly can't imagine what it's like to live in California. It must be like heaven, but more stoned
It's heaven if you like smog and traffic jams.

I can't tell if thats Drake, or some dickhead who looks like him
I don't know who Drake is but that's one of my favorite gifs.

924 Gilman, shit is legendary. Was so happy to have that venue during my teens.

You seriously have no idea how jealous I am. you ever listen to Dead to Me?

I just found a video of Op Ivy playing at Gilman and the quality is pretty awesome for being a shitty bootlegged video tape. I had the audio to one of the songs from the show, so it's pretty awesome to see it in action

Solo

Gonna miss at least half if not all of the game tonight against the Isles. Kind of a shame, as it was one I was interested to see - its a game the Martin/Cunneyworth Habs would predictably lose coming off some big wins, so I'm curious to see how the Therrien Habs fare.

Operation Ivy (and countless other bands) are from there so it pretty much ranks above 90% of other cities in the country

Operation Ivy was one of my favorite bands when I was younger, and I once saw one of the guys from the band at a cafe near my house in SF. I thought about aying something to him but he was with his wife and kids. Bay area was a cool place to live for all the food, but I couldnt wait to move back to the East Coast.

RC

Banned
Id be careful if you mess with purg3. He may be the only person on earth thats seen Bloodsport as many times as i have. One dim mak from him and its all over.

Very impressive. But brick not hit back!

I own Bloodsport on VHS. Also Kickboxer.

Should really go back to sleep.

Marvie_3

Banned
Very impressive. But brick not hit back!

I own Bloodsport on VHS. Also Kickboxer.

Should really go back to sleep.

I have Kickboxer on blu ray. I would love to get Bloodsport on blu ray but the only version there is forces a copy of Timecop on you as well. I can do without Timecop.

RC

Banned
I have Kickboxer on blu ray. I would love to get Bloodsport on blu ray but the only version there is forces a copy of Timecop on you as well. I can do without Timecop.

Timecop's not even that bad. It's fine art compared to something like Knock Off or Universal Soldier: The Return.

Top Bottom