• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

CrankyJay

Banned
Amazing picture from last night's Grossmann goal. The goalie is the Pittsburgh player that's farthest away from the net.

BDl9ndjCYAA7_CV.jpg

LOL Vokoun...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So SabresGAF, you guys hoping to salvage the season and make a push for the playoffs now, or pull a Montreal* and tank the season away, pick up a great prospect and compete next season?

Assuming Montreal doesn't pull a monumental collapse

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Bruins will have played only 6 games in 21 days by Saturday and the fewest number of total games. After that, its a game every other day except one for the rest of the season.

That is pretty crazy. Bad for the Bruins, good for the rest of the EC.

edit: are there many back to back games?

Tarasenko went to local hospital after Olver hit, but made it back to STL with the team last night. No other news yet, but he looked lost on the ice after that hit.

marvie, you're crankier than usual (which is saying a lot).

everything ok at home? want to talk about it?

you can always take a look at the current red wings lineup...should cheer you right up.

Looks like Theo tonight and Markstrom tommorrow. Wanted to see Marky tonight but I don't question Marky's confidence. If any rookie goalie were to go in Pitt's barn and stand on his head it's Markstrom.

Cake Boss

Banned
I
an Mendes ‏@ian_mendes
Alfredsson says he's "flattered" that other teams might be interested in trading for him. But he's completely focused on staying in Ottawa

And thats that.

TSN making up shit again. Their next rumor is they heard the Bruins would be interested in a Steven Stamkos, whether hes actually available they dont know.

Acid08

Banned
lol acid, while Bay Area is a nice place, Central Coast is the real deal for a heaven on earth and you know it. SF is a lesser version of Europe and CC a better version of the US.

Come at me bro!
Bay Area isn't just SF brah. Huge area full of awesome shit.

But yeah Santa Cruz and Monterey are my favorite parts of Cali. SLO is cool but it's too "bro" for me.

Operation Ivy was one of my favorite bands when I was younger, and I once saw one of the guys from the band at a cafe near my house in SF. I thought about aying something to him but he was with his wife and kids. Bay area was a cool place to live for all the food, but I couldnt wait to move back to the East Coast.
Thats great... Theres no way I'd be able to hold back and at least shake their hand. I got a chance to talk to Jesse Michaels after a Classics of Love show (his current band) and it was just so great. To me its usually not a big deal to shoot the shit with one of the bands you're seeing when they're walking around the show or whatever since they're just dudes playing music, but Op Ivy is by far my favorite band over the years and still is. I still can go on long kicks of listening to them and it never gets old

Urgh, gonna miss tonight and tomorrow's Nucks games because of an unexpected film shoot. Already missed their games last week (save for the Chicago one) because of it.

I was hoping to see 3 fights in 3 shifts against Dallas tonight :/

Heretic

Good for him.

Any chance he'd actually end up taking over again as Ducks GM, Dastardly, Heretic?

I remember you guys complaining about Bob Murray last season.
Depends on if we keep the twins. He's made some good choices this season so we'll see. He's hanging by a thread.

Merguson

Banned
Good for him.

Any chance he'd actually end up taking over again as Ducks GM, Dastardly, Heretic?

I remember you guys complaining about Bob Murray last season.

There was this curious statement.

Statement from MLSE pres Anselmi: 'We both agreed that taking this role w/ Anaheim would be the best position Brian has for his next GM opportunity'

Can Brian Burke fleece us for Komisarek?

Top Bottom