• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
On the plus side of things, we have a few days off now with no games until Tuesday, and the next 4 games are all at home against teams we either have beaten already or haven't played yet but should beat.

Gotta think this must be rock bottom right here. Nowhere to go but up.

Marvie_3

Banned
There's other options, this looks more about time zones than anything else. Guess we're looking at Phoenix to Seattle.

Not really happy that realignment and expansion aren't going hand in hand, someone's getting royally fucked with this.

I still think QC is the best spot to handle a team right now though. They have everything in place for a team. Seattle doesn't.

Mr.Green

price gets shutout - no star
scrivens lets in a goal late and sens win - 3rd star

cbc lol

People vote for the 3 stars on Habs games. That's why Gally gets a star every game. Voting opens way too early, for starters.

That's pretty fucked up.

zedge

Nice to see an interview where the player speaks like a human and not a pre programed robot. Lars dropping the a bomb lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sadly, that was about team vs team comparisons.

Also, Toronto is still longer without a cup than us, so you can't even show THAT off.

lol 6-team-league Cups.

So, overall: 9 years. Suck it.

lol whatever helps you sleep at night.

I forgot that winning the Cup only counts if you win it within a specific criteria that you deem fit to make your argument attempt to make more sense.

And those 3 years we have on you truly is SUCH a longer time period you're right. Not our fault Vancouver wasn't thought of as big or even good enough to be in the NHL at the time.

Top Bottom