• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Big win for the Wings. That was probably their best game all season. They did everything right. I don't remember seeing so many Wings tie up, lift sticks, or put a body on the opposition in front of our own net in a looooong time. It paid off big time and it's what they need to continue to do. They can beat any team if they play like how they did tonight. Doesn't hurt that Jimmy made some big saves for once and didn't kill any momentum. Gotta stay fresh for the Canucks tomorrow, hope they can repeat this performance.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Smith you look like an idiot there.

edit: And by that I mean him trying to scare Kadri and Kadri not flinching one bit at the fake out.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wait, wait, wait--Detroit moving to the Eastern Conference next year?

Where's Marvie :)

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I can't wait to hear Tortorella's comments about the game. He said the last one was the worst hockey game ever and he never wanted to see that again. Yeah, well here's some more for him, 3-0, what's his excuse now?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait to hear Tortorella's comments about the game. He said the last one was the worst hockey game ever and he never wanted to see that again. Yeah, well here's some more for him, 3-0, what's his excuse now?

Hmm...I wonder if Tortella would be on the bubble?

I can't see Ruff being unemployed for very long.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers injuries now:

Nash (mystery, retroactive IR)
Powe (concussion, IR)
Del Zotto (lower body)
Asham (who knows)
McDonagh (possible head injury)
Girardi (lower body)

Updated.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Meanwhile, on the Habs' bench, everyone's having a good laugh:

3B2HH0q.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Biron was just trying to sell a call I think, wasn't really hit hard at all.

Price shutout! A Halak worthy 17 save shutouts.

They're just going to have to move Detroit and Columbus back when QC and Toronto 2 get teams.

There's other options, this looks more about time zones than anything else. Guess we're looking at Phoenix to Seattle.

Not really happy that realignment and expansion aren't going hand in hand, someone's getting royally fucked with this.

Top Bottom