• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Marvie_3

Banned
Manics' wife is stepping out on him at the TOR/OTT game:

e9X98tq.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What a terrible period. Just flat out outplayed. Eller and Galchenyuk killing us again just like earlier in the week.

Things were pretty good in the first period, but we're just too undermanned tonight to deal with a team playing this well for an extended period of time.

I can at least shrug this one off a little bit due to all the injuries, but it's getting close to panic time. We pretty much HAVE to sweep this homestand we have starting next week. It's 4 games against teams we should beat, and then after that we're pretty much on the road the rest of the season. We only have two instances of playing more than one game in a row at home for the rest of the season after the first week of March, and both of those are just two game sets.

ZeroGravity

Proposed new NHL realignment plan:
New Jersey
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
New York Rangers
New York Islanders
Washington
Carolina
Columbus

Boston
Montreal
Toronto
Ottawa
Buffalo
Florida
Tampa Bay
Detroit

Nashville
St. Louis
Chicago
Minnesota
Dallas
Winnipeg
Colorado

Los Angeles
Anaheim
Phoenix
San Jose
Vancouver
Calgary
Edmonton
NHL also considering adding a wild card for the two "Eastern" conferences to compensate for the fact they have one more team each.

Marvie_3

Banned
Proposed new NHL realignment plan:

NHL also considering adding a wild card for the two "Eastern" conferences to compensate for the fact they have one more team each.
They're just going to have to move Detroit and Columbus back when QC and Toronto 2 get teams.

It's so bad. So. Bad.

This has to be the first night I'm paying attention to a Blue Jackets game.
Indeed. If I didn't like listening to Rick Jeanneret so much I would have turned the game off awhile ago.

ZeroGravity

There's also a report the NHL is considering up to three outdoor games next year. In addition to Toronto/Detroit, they're also looking at games in Yankee Stadium and Dodger Stadium.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers injuries now:

Nash (mystery, retroactive IR)
Powe (concussion, IR)
Del Zotto (lower body)
Asham (who knows)
McDonagh (possible head injury)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Why was Plekanec hanging out at the blueline that entire shift. They had great pressure with only Prust and Gionta doing anything.

Top Bottom