• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Tabris

This thread is vile. *insert Star Wars hive of scum and villainy comment* The other sports threads actually tend to be quite civil. Especially the NFL one.

I blame the Wisconsinites and the Australians.

CCF23

Ok cool kid we get it, you didn't like Avatar enough to tweet about it

If you watch it in 3d and aren't expecting there will be blood than it's a pretty good sci-fi popcorn romp.

But no please go on about how the prequels are unwatchable and starbucks drives "cool" coffee places out of business and whatever other hipster bullshit you can come up with

1582112_o.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
So does someone want to buy a domain name so we can actually get this podcast going? I'd rather not wait until the Nucks win the Cup for Marvie to buy it.

Anyone who is still interested should PM me. If you aren't interested in doing the podcast part, there may be other things we can do as well. If we can get more than 2 or 3 people we can try to make a go of it.

I've finally got a week with no homework, no papers, and no research to do so if people are still interested, I'll get a domain in the next day or two and we can go from there.

Anyone who is still interested should PM me. If you aren't interested in doing the podcast part, there may be other things we can do as well. If we can get more than 2 or 3 people we can try to make a go of it.

I've finally got a week with no homework, no papers, and no research to do so if people are still interested, I'll get a domain in the next day or two and we can go from there.

I've got time on my hands, and a face for radio. Let's do this.

Solo

Big week for the Habs. Three divisional games (Ottawa, Toronto, Boston), all on the road, and home to Pittsburgh on Saturday. This is the week where we end up either looking legit or like pretenders.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Big week for the Habs. Three divisional games (Ottawa, Toronto, Boston), all on the road, and home to Pittsburgh on Saturday. This is the week where we end up either looking legit or like pretenders.

Hopefully Bishop doesn't pull an Anderson on us, and I just hope the team actually shows up to play against Toronto. I'm not sure what to expect from Boston, it'll probably end up being a quiet game after all the inevitable hype.

Sounds like it's wings or Stars in the running for Weiss.

You know I wouldn't mind Flip for Weiss heads up. Both sound like a change in scenery are needed and can be great fit.

Sounds like it's wings or Stars in the running for Weiss.

You know I wouldn't mind Flip for Weiss heads up. Both sound like a change in scenery are needed and can be great fit.

Unsure of what we would give up for him, we do have a ton of prospects with great upside, though there are some I would not want to go.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This thread is vile. *insert Star Wars hive of scum and villainy comment* The other sports threads actually tend to be quite civil. Especially the NFL one.

I blame the Wisconsinites and the Australians.

I post in all the big 4 north american sports threads on GAF (predominantly here and nfl-gaf) and I have to say I think nhl-gaf might be the easiest to get into.

We don't have a big community as is so we tend to welcome anyone who actually wants to post.

Either way you need to have thick skin to post in any of the threads.

Canuck76

Banned
I post in all the big 4 north american sports threads on GAF (predominantly here and nfl-gaf) and I have to say I think nhl-gaf might be the easiest to get into.

We don't have a big community as is so we tend to welcome anyone who actually wants to post.

Either way you need to have thick skin to post in any of the threads.

NHL is probably the easiest. I apologize for the saltiness of my earlier post, y'all didn't deserve that. I just get annoyed by people saying they hated avatar. What did you expect. Also the prequels weren't that bad.

On a related note i really enjoyed KOTOR 2 almost as much as the first one, never had any technical problems. Only thing that wasn't as great as the originals were the characters

Long time lurker checking into sens-GAF. Maybe by then end of the season there can be more of us then there are NHL players on the team. (And we'll still beat the leafs)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Has Tabris ever posted here cakebossed? I wonder if he'd be more or less intolerable.
Maybe he's been cakebossed for every one of his posts explaining why he's so ridiculous?

m-night-shyamalan(2).jpg

I'm still down for this podcast.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NHL is probably the easiest. I apologize for the saltiness of my earlier post, y'all didn't deserve that. I just get annoyed by people saying they hated avatar. What did you expect. Also the prequels weren't that bad.

On a related note i really enjoyed KOTOR 2 almost as much as the first one, never had any technical problems. Only thing that wasn't as great as the originals were the characters

No worries man, you'll fit in fine here.

Long time lurker checking into sens-GAF. Maybe by then end of the season there can be more of us then there are NHL players on the team. (And we'll still beat the leafs)

GET THE FUCK OUT!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Your name is Solo, washroom is the third door on the left, no, you don't have any visitors, Bingo is Tuesday at 5. Now sit down and eat your pudding before you forget everything again.

I'm out, there's no game to resolve this salt-conflict

Top Bottom