• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

You are correct, sir.

Ty mcGin is doing a great job filling in for Hartnell and the concussed Simmonds on the top line. Hopefully Wayne will get all the games off he needs and be OK. That elbow could have ended the career of a player with a history of head injuries.

I've said a bunch of times I'm more concerned about the refs getting it right rather than the league, so I'm not gonna squabble over the correct number of games, but that hit was clearly suspension worthy. I can't think of a comparable hit that got more.

And McGinn has been solid, though obviously Harts and Simmer would be preferable...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Komo really is a little mosquito. First penalty of the year, but man has he been a pain fort the other team.

edit: did that guy just teabag a Leafs player!? 0_o

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wings defense = crap

I'm really surprised at how bad Kronwall sucks on defense this year.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
this entire tenure of carlyle has been the worst hockey i've seen since becoming a hockey fan

its just shit shit shit

MacAttack

Watching the Bruins push around the Leafs is a treat. It must be especially painful for Leafs fans to watch Rask, Seguin and Hamilton on the other team. Get used to it fellas.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sounds like Leafs-Bruins is about as disappointing of a rivalry game as Hawks-Canucks :( Even the scoring is the same... so far.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Where'd he get donuts during the game?!?
Chara has all sorts of junk food to share

chara-coke.jpg

Top Bottom