• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I honestly don't understand why there is such a problem with Subban doing a handshake with Price?

Other then "hockey!".

Quick

Banned
Stop it, stop it!

It's already dead!

iwNdC7C8AN5dg.gif

On the disallowed goal, if it was interference, why wasn't there a penalty called?

I wouldn't mind seeing a some kind of coach's challenge be made available for situations like that one.

I honestly don't understand why there is such a problem with Subban doing a handshake with Price?

Other then "hockey!".

Because Therrien is a sour cunt. One of many involved with hockey.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
On the disallowed goal, if it was interference, why wasn't there a penalty called?

I wouldn't mind seeing a some kind of coach's challenge be made available for situations like that one.

Because Therrien is a sour cunt. One of many involved in hockey.

They should make all goaltender interference goals reviewable with the ability to overrule call on ice or issuing a penalty if need be.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well Wizniewski is dead... Holy shit did he go hard into the boards. Though he went in back first, so he didn't hit his head, but his lower back took the brunt of the force. He's up and skating back to the bench now, he's probably done for the night.

Socreges

Banned
The way I heard it they wanted two of Schenn, Couts, and Read plus a first. In hindsight it probably would have worked for us.

EDIT: And yeah Soc you're right, I still wouldn't give up Couts. But I also didn't expect the D to blow this hard.
B Schenn + Read + 1st sounds more reasonable, though I think people were higher on Schenn seven months ago.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yes Healy, this call was terrible.

But I guess the Leafs taken away goal was a good call as you thought.

edit: Honestly fuck off Healy.

"They should have called a trip on Reimer for sending Marchand into the boards"

Curufinwe

The way I heard it they wanted two of Schenn, Couts, and Read plus a first. In hindsight it probably would have worked for us.

EDIT: And yeah Soc you're right, I still wouldn't give up Couts. But I also didn't expect the D to blow this hard.

It was OK till Mezaros got hurt. Even coming off an Achilles tear he was the best Dman on the team.

And it's still better than last year. Remember that 9-8 loss?

Montresor

Wait so the Leafs had brief possession of the puck after Marchand was injured? If so then maybe the call can be partially justified.

Top Bottom