• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
niiiice.gif

Why didn't Carlyle pull Reimer earlier in that PP? What exactly was the point of limiting your 2-man advantage to 30 seconds?

Let's not forget it was Carlyle's idiotic 'line-matching' that played a significant role in the Bruins' goal.

Also: Bozak is crap, and needs to be pulled off the first line.

Surge

Why didn't Carlyle pull Reimer earlier in that PP? What exactly was the point of limiting your 2-man advantage to 30 seconds?

Let's not forget it was Carlyle's idiotic 'line-matching' that played a significant role in the Bruins' goal.

Also: Bozak is crap, and needs to be pulled off the first line.

I'd like to see Kadri get a shot on the 1st line.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Leaf suck.
Can't wait until the Markham Yorkiez (or whatever) join the NHL so that the first game of Hockey Night in Canada is worth watching.

Quick

Banned
Ah. Thanks.

I don't think I've heard them do that before whenever I hear the American anthem on HNIC. Granted, I don't pay much attention.

EDIT: That's the second time I've heard the Nickelback cover of Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting tonight.

EdmondD

Kings Ducks game has been crazy. Both teams sloppy but it's entertaining. Great hit by Doughty on Selanne. Great pass by the Ducks on that last goal.

Acid08

Banned
Why is James Sheppard on the second line? He's a borderline fourth liner....

Demers wearing number 5 is giving me horrible Colin White flashbacks.

Top Bottom