• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
HOW COME THERE IS NO URGENCY LIKE WHAT THE FUCK

HOW ARE THEY LOSING SUCH EASY TO WIN PUCK BATTLES

WHAT THE FUCK

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What a wicked shot by Stamkos. Bummed that Biron had to get an extra goal tagged against him after the great night he's had.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?"

*Phil Kessel's effeminate voice*

Quick

Banned
This fucking game...

ibjnpi7ymhhXP7.gif

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I was wondering why no one was replying to the other thread ...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Easily our best game of the season from start to finish. The first time we really put together a full 60 minutes. A little scary at the end, though.

Great game in net from Biron. HUGE day for Stepan and the second line, which has been desperately needed. Stepan had been absolutely awful for the most part so far this season, so seeing him get back on track is a very welcome sight. Nice to see Nash finally get on the board again. Very pleased with this one. Back to .500, first win on the road, big win for us.

And now we get a couple days off before the Devs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I give zero fucks that we are on a powerplay.

Just subtract the 2 minutes from the time and make us go 5 on 5. It's the same shit.

Brinbe

awful, thoroughly fucking awful. Shows how far away this team still is. Bruins dominated and could have been up more if it weren't for Reimer being solid in net.

Top Bottom