• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
No it was a shit call by the refs.

well there is a point if marchand is down and injured

they whistle immediately when team the injured plays for touches the puck

they should have said that but apparently the dude said incidental contact which was a mild scrub with seguin

ref just made it more confusing

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"Well, ya know, the younger girl always wants to be Seguin."

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking Howard... You're not Hasek, stop diving everywhere. This one is pretty much over. Wings needed to tie at 2 to have a chance, but now down by 2, I don't see them coming back.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
"Good defensive play"

"Mike Komisarek"

Both of those things were in the same sentence.

See he is improving.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Just saw the hit on Simmons. 3 games for that is stupid. Should be at least 5 games.

pringles

I JUST noticed Columbus is leading 3-1 against Detroit. rofl.
Wings always have letdown games in these situations (just after beating a really good team, 2nd night of a back to back, facing a team they should normally beat). Always annoying but never surprising.

Acid08

Banned
Wings always have letdown games in these situations (just after beating a really good team, 2nd night of a back to back, facing a team they should normally beat). Always annoying but never surprising.
Columbus has a better defense than the Wings. You shouldn't normally beat any team. Except maybe the Flames.

Curufinwe

Just saw the hit on Simmons. 3 games for that is stupid. Should be at least 5 games.

You are correct, sir.

Ty mcGin is doing a great job filling in for Hartnell and the concussed Simmonds on the top line. Hopefully Wayne will get all the games off he needs and be OK. That elbow could have ended the career of a player with a history of head injuries.

Top Bottom