• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

The Rangers have one more point than the Islanders do. That is one expensive point. There's no way Torts doesn't get fired this year I would think.

Crazy.

RC

Banned
Quite being obtuse bruh.

Unless I'm mistaken, making your bed, refers to laying one's blanket on top of one's mattress and pillows. Done after one has woken up from a restful sleep.
A made bed is the centre peice of a clean and tidy room.
And any definition to the contrary (aside from the literal definition) is not only wrong but the product of a messy mind.

Heretic must be guest-commenting on the CSN Sharks feed... They were just talking about how much they loved/hated 'shine bright like a diamond'.

EDIT: LOL HERETIC

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
He wouldn't like coming back? Well I remember from this very thread and from many other Habs fan reactions that people wanted Ryder out of Montreal after 07-08 because he didn't perform to his 60 pt standard the year prior. But that is what I remember .. maybe the notion is different now. Even saw some reactions earlier today of "RYDER NOOOOO" (From habs fans) from a few comments on stories. The guy is great. Hope he does well up there for you guys like he did in the past :)

I'm shocked Cole had a NTC and waived it.

Same thing with Cole, look how many of us complained about him this season, asking for him to sit in the pressbox. When players don't live up to previous their previous year, fans become hostile.

Ryder has been great since leaving Montreal, and hopefully he continues to play that well. Hopefully Cole is good for you guys, but his heart didn't seem to be in it this year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wouldn't be so pissed against Cole if it looked like he was really into it. His play just looks like he doesn't give a fuck, and his comments about retiring seem to carry over in his play. He's been a shell of his former self this year, it's understandable fans jump on him for that.

Acid08

Banned
I hate that the D just panics and throws the puck to Jumbo whenever they don't know what to do with it. Boyle just threw the puck back to him while Jumbo, who had a guy right on him, a second after Boyle for the puck. They're too reliant on him to get them out of every jam.

Lol at Sharkie just hanging out next to the glass and shrugging.

RC

Banned
This game is almost as bad as the one in Nashville. They should rethink realignment so that all the trapping teams are put together.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This game is almost as bad as the one in Nashville. They should rethink realignment so that all the trapping teams are put together.

So bad. Canucks playing like they just don't care. That last play was awful on Edler, first the giveaway and then the missed check.

Amazing. Seems like this game has been spent almost entirely in their zone but we've still managed to find ways to fall asleep and choke out some goals.

We're totally gonna lose to Phoenix.

Fuck.

RC

Banned
Canucks are just like "naw, we're gonna lose to Phoenix, but we're NOT gonna lose by 2!". That's all the effort they put in.

Nice to see they got thier priorities straight.

Also nice to see you can literally do anything to Burrows and get away with it.

LOL NUCKS.

I love how even the empty netter, they dance through the defense.

8508203474_877d2595c4_b.jpg

RC

Banned
We're primed for another first round exit at this rate.

Time for the excuses. Blah, blah, blah, tired, blah, blah, blah, trap, blah, blah, blah, no Bieksa.

Top Bottom