• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Also, Dastardly and Heretic will enjoy this.

MRyqdXJ.gif

CCF23

The Sedins, Burrows, Tanev and Ballard are exempt from the following statement.

The Canucks can suck my bleeding dick after I slice it with the broken bottle of cheap booze they drive me to drink.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wow. Looks like everything ive been saying all along has been right. I knew they would fuck this up. I knew it. Fuck it. Schneider/Luongo all the way down to the top 6 they look like shit. They'll lose on Saturday too. I hope they do to be honest. I hope they somehow miss the playoffs. They'll just get embarrased there anyway. Worthless, gutless, nothings. all of them.

Heretic

If you lived in LA you'd be angry and want to punch things too.

I live in L.A. and I absolutely agree. Fuck LA teams. Well, I like the Galaxy and don't mind the Clippers but fuck the dodgers, lakers, queens, and their fans. All my cousins are LA fans and they're annoying as fuck. But I still love them.

Wow. Looks like everything ive been saying all along has been right. I knew they would fuck this up. I knew it. Fuck it. Schneider/Luongo all the way down to the top 6 they look like shit. They'll lose on Saturday too. I hope they do to be honest. I hope they somehow miss the playoffs. They'll just get embarrased there anyway. Worthless, gutless, nothings. all of them.

Won't even celebrate if they win the cup, right?

Marvie_3

Banned

Smelly was a KingHenrik alt all along??

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smelly was a KingHenrik alt all along??

Theyve been exposed. This team is an out and out embarrasment. Fuck them. Seriously I'm done. Count this as an official give up on the season for me. Even if they win the cup I won't even celebrate. Mark it down. I'm done.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. I'm 80% sure it is.

Edit: ^^ There we go

Top Bottom