• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You should just work out during and afterwards, Red. It's possible

Besides, she wasn't actually pregnant. babybumpbending.gif

Edit - just got home. Has it seriously been delayed for 30 min?
Not too many people on this planet could look as good as her after having a kid.

she had a surrogate...

i think that's the word.
Has this ever been confirmed? I always thought it was just a stupid rumor.

Slurmer

Banned
I am just now seeing the erskine hit on simmonds and how the fuck was there no penalty called there? Amazing...ref watched the whole thing too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Was a good time to tune in.

Ravens fans saltiness in the Super bowl thread is too much. Hopefully 49ers complete the comeback.

I tuned in, heard 'THERE'S A FLAG IN PLAY HE TOUCHED THE KICKER REPEAT' and tuned out again because I didn't understand wtf was happening.

Socreges

Banned
I guess they're going in the opposite direction after Shanahan's suspension spree? Fucking stupid, if so. The transparency was awesome.

Quick

Banned
I guess they're going in the opposite direction after Shanahan's suspension spree? Fucking stupid, if so. The transparency was awesome.

As much as people may have made fun of it, I actually thought doing a video breakdown on why a player was suspended was great.

Socreges

Banned
NFL commentator just said "offsides"

Ref announces "offside"

Same commentator says "offside"

Ref doing God's work

As much as people may have made fun of it, I actually thought doing a video breakdown on why a player was suspended was great.
It really was. I'd like to know why they stopped. Maybe the owners didn't like Shanahan taking their players out and the NHLPA probably didn't like it either.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Handegg will forever be just that, handegg. Biggest achievement of the SuperbOwl was that I didn't post the NHLGAF-they-judge-you pic in the thread, because I was REALLY tempted.
You really, really should have.

Curufinwe

3 games is a joke, should have been 8-10 games

Shanahan accepted that there was no malicious intent on Erskine's part.

I don't think the players should get to talk in these hearings because shit-for-brains Brendan is too dumb to recognize their blatant lies.

Top Bottom