• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

VymyeYk.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Was playing some shinny on an outdoor rink and missed the first, so I only got to see the shitty parts of the game. Enough to see that the refs exceeded expectations, Ottawa robbed of a goal, and Montreal looked reminiscent of Martin hockey late in the third. Pacioretty looked great.

Cake Boss

Banned
They really need to make any calls that end up at the back of the net at least reviewble, especially goalie interference calls.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They just need to implement a coach's challenge, I don't know how there isn't one already. This season has been truly awful in terms of reffing and decisions made.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They just need to implement a coach's challenge, I don't know how there isn't one already. This season has been truly awful in terms of reffing and decisions made.

Video Review like in Tennis. Every coach gets 3 video reviews, if the coach's call was right, they get their review back. If you review and the refs end up being right, you lose a review.(as in, every CORRECT review call by the coach doesn't get subtracted from the 3 available.)

You got to be kidding me. Fuck the reffing so far this season... saying it's been awful doesn't even begin to scratch the surface

Fucking Stoll and his dirty piece of shit hit on Cam yesterday and the league won't even look at it. Cam didn't return and reports are saying it's an upper body injury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mKWnCTQVdiE#t=63s

FUCK THE QUEENS.

Yeah, that's pretty dirty

That shit should be reviewable. Do we need a Stanley Cup awarded to the wrong team due to a bullshit goal/no goal before the NHL removes its head from its ass ?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So...uh....any way we can get Beyonce involved in the playoff celebrations this year? God damn.

Let's just go one step further and get her to just dance around in skimpy clothes for 20 minutes, don't even bother getting her to sing 50 words.

Socreges

Banned
Her ability to look that good after having a kid makes me sad and angry
You should just work out during and afterwards, Red. It's possible

Besides, she wasn't actually pregnant. babybumpbending.gif

Edit - just got home. Has it seriously been delayed for 30 min?

Revenant

You should just work out during and afterwards, Red. It's possible

Besides, she wasn't actually pregnant. babybumpbending.gif

Edit - just got home. Has it seriously been delayed for 30 min?

Yup, power outage and the NFL has yet to comment on what happened.

ENTER THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Closer to 35 minutes now, yup. I should've fucking made dinner.

Top Bottom