• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Cake Boss

Banned
tumblr_ludho9dv9H1r5jtugo1_250.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Refs will give a penalty to Montreal with 2mins left in the game, watch it. We're going OT.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I know I'm the only one watching this game but Hedberg and Nabakov are insane. Seriously. Isles 0-7 on the pp today thanks to a few more ridiculous stops.

Power play has been a major strength for the islanders thus far. Way out of sync today

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sens got robbed of a goal, but I'll take it. Habs locked it down well in the 3rd, and Price was fantastic. Good to see Cole's line heating up finally.

Cake Boss

Banned
Meh whatever, cant win them all.

I should be pissed about that call but I am high as fuck.

Hopefully this loss will finally get them to call up DaCosta and Stone and sit out those 2 magical turds they call hockey players on the 2nd line.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Time to get ready for Boston on Wednesday. Can't wait.
We have three days off. This is weird. The second half of the schedule looks a lot more brutal than the first.

Grata to the Habs on their 2-2 win

Cake Boss said:
Hopefully this loss will finally get them to call up DaCosta and Stone and sit out those 2 magical turds they call hockey players on the 2nd line.

Stone is injured so is Hoffman.

Top Bottom